32

//thirty two//
//this'll be after the call between hyunwoo and hoseok!!//
//featuring cockblock chae hyungjoong//

hoseok sighed, setting his phone down. hyungwon, still asleep beside him, shifted a bit. the older glanced at the pink haired, smiling softly, admiring his features.

messy pink hair resting on his forehead, leaving small spaces for his forehead to show as well as his eyebrows. his almond shaped eyes were gently closed, his long, thick eyelashes resting upon his cheeks. speaking of, his cheeks were squishy, tinted pink and flawless. no acne or scars or imperfections. his button nose was tinted red, probably because it was quite cold inside hyungwon's room.

his defined jaw stood out more because of his tilted head, giving hoseok an amazing view. his thick, pink lips were slightly parted, in a small pout. the younger's upper lip was slightly bigger than his bottom lip but he still managed a pout, baffling hoseok.

the pink haired slept in a large, oversized, mint-green t-shirt with a mint leaf on it and a cheesy quote (the leaf had a speech bubble saying "you can do it!" and underneath was 'encourage-mint'). the shirt exposed the younger's shoulder and defined collarbones, making a light pink blush arise on hoseok's puffed out cheeks.

he didn't realize that he was smiling so widely, and he definitely didn't notice that hyungwon had woken up, smiling softly at the older with half-lidded eyes. hoseok caught the younger's stare, his smile growing wider, if that was even possible.

"hi," he whispered, gently cupping hyungwon's cheek.

"hi," the younger whispered back. he slowly leaned in, placing a light kiss to hoseok's vanilla-tasting lips. the older kissed back, sliding his hand from hyungwon's cheek, under the covers and to his waist while the younger pulled hoseok closer. hoseok poked his tongue out to lick hyungwon's bottom lip, asking for entrance. the younger allowed, letting hoseok slip his tongue in hyungwon's mouth. their tongues danced, playfully fighting for dominance even though they both knew hoseok would top.

"hey, hyungwon, you u- um, ahah," hyungjoong's eyes widened as the two males shoved each other away, blushes decorating their cheeks. "i'll just, uh, leave- yeah, bye,"

hyungjoong rushed out, slamming the door closed.

"yAH!" hyungwon shouted, "kNOCK NEXT TIME, OH MY GOD, DAD!"

meanwhile, hoseok burst out laughing. but then stopped once he realized.

"oh, fuck, am i gonna lose my job?"

~£~£~£~

i don't feel bad for making them go through that at all

oh next chapter we get.. hmm maybe we get a sudden desc. of eunlee??

i think i'll do that,,, yeah- k bye

until next chapter! ily bbys
(•ᴗ•)