Part 15

Chapter 15 Scandal- Even if you cry, you need to finish the cake you made.

🍓

While Tang Mi was still troubled about coming up with a new cake, the scandal between her and CEO Yu slowly started to spread throughout the restaurant.

None of the workers in the lobby sat with her during lunch, all of them stared at her with despise and jealousy in their eyes.

Tang Mi picked up her food tray then brazenly walked over to Supervisor Yu and smiled at her.

Supervisor Yu sighed and resentfully looked over at her. "You should just come clean to us about your relationship with CEO Yu, otherwise you'll end up being victimised."

Tang Mi: "..."

She pursed her lips together and smiled at Supervisor Yu. "You can't assume a relationship between CEO Yu and I based on just one word he said."

Supervisor Yu retorted, "I'll believe your argument if he calls me sweetheart as well."

Tang Mi."..."

Would you promise if he calls you sweetheart?

Supervisor Yu continued, "In fact we all saw CEO Yu smile. You think you can trick us?! Tell me, what kind of evil intentions do you have with him!"

Tang Mi felt a little helpless. "Okay. So what if CEO Yu really had smiled? Who made the rule that he couldn't smile? What if he'd encountered something that made him happy, wouldn't you at least let him smile?"

"That's why we suspect the happiness he's found is love, and that the partner he found you!" Supervisor Yu huffed and ferociously pointed her finger at Tang Mi, as if she were some criminal.

Tang Mi: "..."

She really wanted to whip Yu Xin right there and then.

Supervisor Yu's finger stayed anchored onto her, but her expression became warm. "We don't want to break you guys apart, we're just worried about you! Think about it, with CEO Yu's status, his family members would've already chosen a wife for him. He's only playing you right now, don't you think you'll be the one getting hurt in the end?"

Tang Mi paused for a moment. Hm, she actually had a point.

A family like CEO Yu's would use marriage as an investment, except, CEO Yu's situation would be a little unusual, would his future wife be able to handle him?

Supervisor Yu saw her expression relax and nodded her head in satisfaction. "You can still be saved, take some time to think about it."

Tang Mi: "..."

Meanwhile, Luo Hao and Doctor Zhang were waiting at Yu Yi's house. The moment the door opened, both of them stood up. 

Yu Xin's lips carried a hint of a smile as he walked in. One hand ruffled through his hair, the other threw his car keys onto the lounge room coffee table.

Luo Hao's brows raised a little, Doctor Zhang assessed his actions then smiled. "Long time no see, Yu Xin."

Yu Xin laughed and sat down on the sofa in front of him. "Well, for you, wouldn't you prefer to not see me at all, Doctor Zhang?"

Doctor Zhang maintained the smile on his face and said no more. Luo Hao, however, was unable to calm down. "When did you appear? Where did you go?"

Yu Xin looked over at him, eyes dyed with unmistakable interest. "I went to the restaurant to find Sweetheart."

Luo Hao's heart literally crumbled, this was the worst possible outcome! Ah, no, he should be thankful Yu Xin didn't go straight to the office!