Untitled Part 49

C48

Sweet Heart in Honeyed Desire - C48

When he woke up the next day, he subconsciously stretched out his hand to his side.

He frowned slightly and opened his eyes.

The space beside him was empty. Only a tiny bit of warmth was left, proving that someone had once been lying here.

He lifted the covers and got out of bed.

There was a sound from the kitchen on the first floor, and he looked up from the stairs in the direction of the sound.

Tang Mi changed back into her clothes, holding the spatula in her right hand as she turned around.

Catching Yu Yi's eye, Tang Mi raised her head and smiled at him. "I'm making breakfast. Did I wake you up?"

The sun was falling through the small window, lighting up the smile on her lips. It was as beautiful as a painting.

Yu Yi's heart skipped a beat. He walked up and wrapped his arms around her waist. "No, I just couldn't see you after I woke up. I missed you a little."

Tang Mi turned her head and looked at him with some surprise. "You really know how to say such words of love. Who taught you?"

Yu Yi looked up at her and said, "From the bottom of my heart."

Tang Mi laughed lightly, trying to break away from his embrace. "If you hug me like this, I won't be able to cook."

He rubbed his hand against her gently before letting her go.

Tang Mi scooped the fried egg out of the pan and looked back at Yu. "I'm sorry, but I used your kitchen without asking you."

Yu Yi wrapped his arms around her waist again. "It doesn't matter. You can use everything in this room, including me."

Looking at Yu Yi that was sticking to her body like ointment, Tang Mi was surprised at that she had never noticed how sticky Boss Yu was before. She couldn't help but laugh and ask, "How should I use you?"

"You can use me however you want."

Yu Yi said these words in an extremely low voice, and his light breath brushed against Tang Mi's ears, causing her ears to quickly redden.

Why was it so flirting early in the morning!

She just wanted to make a quiet breakfast!

Looking at her reddened ears, which were as enticing as cherries, Yu Yi could not help licking it with his tongue.

Tang Mi trembled violently.

Yu Yi gave a few low laughs and finally let her go, "I'll go up to change clothes, you can take your time."

Tang Mi leaned against the table and let out a sigh of relief as Yu Yi's atmosphere gradually receded.

She decided to post a help post on the internet when she got home today. The title of the post would be "What if your boyfriend is too handsome?"

"Wanted to eat him anytime, anywhere, qaq."

When Yu Yi finished changing her clothes, Tang Mi had already placed breakfast on the table.

An omelette, two slices of bread, a glass of milk, and a plate of cucumbers and green vegetables.

"I've made a fruit cream pound cake, and I'll take it here if it's not enough."

Tang Mi pulled up a chair across from him and sat down, smiling at him.

Yu Yi picked up the knife and fork placed on both sides of the egg and said to her, "I really want to quickly marry you."