Untitled Part 58

57

On the opening day, the dessert shop was doing exceptionally well. There were a lot of customers who used to visit Dream.

Although desserts should technically be considered as afternoon tea, but this morning, there were also a lot of customers.

Tang Mi and Fu Xin had been busy the entire day. Shortly before seven o'clock, Tang Mi finished preparing sugar bud and silk cake for Goudan'er. She used the special pastry box to pack it and prepared for delivering.

Fu Xin was a little worried. "You won't run into any bad guys, right?"

This customer had named himself Goudan'er, and one could tell that his personal hobby was a little special.

Tang Mi said, "The delivery location is at one of Yu Yi's restaurants. There shouldn't be any problems."

If it was a residential district, she definitely wouldn't have suggested delivering the goods herself, "I'll go home after I finish delivering. You can close the shop when the time comes."

"Got it."

Fu Xin waved to her and ran to check the bills.

Tang Mi went out to board a bus. There weren't many people, and she even found a seat.

It was ten minutes to eight when she arrived at the restaurant.

As a seascape restaurant, twilight had always taken the high-end route. The handsome waiter at the entrance even greeted her with bilingual languages.

She laughed and asked the waiter, "May I ask if Mr. Goudan'er is here?"

She stubbornly controlled her facial expression so that she wouldn't laugh when she said those words.

When she confirmed the information with Goudan'er, Goudan'er did not wish to reveal his real name, so she went straight to the restaurant to look for Goudan'er. Tang Mi was in a terrible mood.

However, after the waiter heard what she said, he didn't throw her the question "Are you sick".

Instead, he smiled professionally and said, "Please follow me."

"Thank you."

After Tang Mi followed the waiter, she felt even more embarrassed. This Mr. Goudan'er actually called himself Goudan'er?

Very quickly, she saw the true face of this Mr. Goudan'er.

"Yu ..."

"Yi, so you have nothing better to do?"

Tang Mi looked at Yu Xin, who wore a white suit with a pink shirt, and nearly smashed the cake onto his face.

The waiter at the side bowed to them and tactfully retreated.

The CEO's wife was indeed valiant. To dare to roar like this, she was truly a hero.

Yu Xin smiled and helped Tang Mi pull out the chair, inviting her to sit down. "I just wanted to give you a surprise."

Tang Mi's mouth twitched. "Hehe, what a surprise."

Yu Xin: "..."

He coughed dryly twice, then handed the menu to Tang Mi. "Let's order first."

Tang Mi originally wanted to order the most expensive dishes, but she held it back when she remembered that what they would spend was Yu Yi's money.

It was the first time Tang Mi had dinner here, and it tasted really good. After dinner, the dessert was an exquisite macaron cake of heart shape that Jonathan had personally prepared for them, to send wishes for their happy new marriage.