Untitled Part 60

C59

Tang Mi was sitting in the dessert shop enjoy a bunch of high school girls' gossiping. From the entertainment industry gossip to the class monitor and the study committee member's, and their last topic inexplicably became "Get the Wifi password from the chocolate shop next door, then we can collect all the codes in all of Yu's restaurants."

Tang Mi yawned lazily on the cashier counter. Fu Xin, who had gone out for a walk, sprinted back at a speed of one hundred meters race. "TangTang, TangTang, Uncle Tang is holding a photo exhibition next door!"

Tang Mi was stunned for a moment before she recovered from the large pile of "Tang" words. "Which Uncle Tang?"

Fu Xin immediately rolled her eyes. "Your father, who else can he be?!"

Tang Mi was dumbfounded. "When did he come back?"

"Why don't I know?"

"That's why I'm saying you're not his own daughter."

Fu Xin took out a brochure from her pocket and slapped it on the cashier's counter. "Here, when I was taking a walk, I picked up a brochure."

Tang Lin's name was printed in the most prominent place on the brochure. Tang Mi stared at it for a moment before she stood up from the chair and ran out. "I'll go take a look. Take care of the shop!"

When she arrived breathlessly at the show, Tang Lin and Yu Yi were having a good talk.

Tang Mi was once again stunned. She stared blankly for a moment before walking towards them. "Yu Yi, why are you here?"

Hearing her voice, Tang Lin and Yu Yi looked over at the same time.

Tang Lin had not seen Tang Mi for almost two years. Seeing her suddenly appear, he still found it hard to conceal his joy as he walked over, "TangTang, why are you here?"

"I have thought I would look for you after the exhibition ends!"

Tang Mi pursed her lips to the side. After sizing up her father who had been tanned, she walked towards Yu Yi.

Father Tang was immediately hurt. "As expected, a grown girl can't be kept at home. With a husband, she dosen't need Father anymore."

Tang Mi pursed her lips and ignored him. She raised her head and asked again: "Why are you here as well?"

Yu Yi looked at her with a smile on his lips. "I heard that Uncle Tang had returned, so I came to meet him."

Tang Mi's brows slowly twitched twice. "What were you guys talking about just now?"

Yu Yi said, "Uncle Tang said he will take our wedding photo for us."

Tang Mi was stunned for a moment. She knew that her father never took pictures for people.

She turned her head and looked at Tang Lin for a moment. Tang Lin raised his head, as if he was waiting for her to come over gratefully.

Tang Mi's mouth twitched. "You agree to our marriage?"

Tang Lin nodded and spoke with a desolate tone, "I've always been worried about you being alone outside. Now that there's someone to take care of you, I can be at ease."

Tang Mi puzzledly frowned. Father was actually so easy to talk to?

Didn't they say that father was reluctant to marry his daughter?

Could it be that she wasn't really his own child?

She looked at Yu Yi, and he only smiled at her.