Part 25

Chapter 25 — Don't worry; this will actually be on Yu Yi's pocket.

🍓

When they arrived at the entrance to the theme park, Yu Xin furrowed his brows when he saw the crowded park. "Why are there so many people?"

Tang Mi answered, "Because today is Children's Day."

Yu Xin: "..."

He stood there and contemplated for a moment before smiling at Tang Mi and suggested, "How about we buy out this place?"

Tang Mi: "..."

"Don't worry; this will actually be on Yu Yi's pocket."

Tang Mi: "..."

CEO Yu does his utmost to earn money to support his family, whereas you live a life of indulgence when you're out...this image really felt wrong.

Tang Mi grabbed his hand and said sincerely and earnestly, "Be obedient, Gou Dan. Playing together with other children on Children's Day will be fun."

Yu Xin: "..."

After the two of them bought tickets and entered the park, Yu Xin's phone rang. Yu Xin took it out and glanced at it before turning it off.

Tang Mi saw him look at his phone only for her phone to suddenly start ringing well.

Yu Xin frowned. Tang Mi took out her phone and discovered it was Luo Hao.

"Don't pick it up."

Tang Mi did not listen to Yu Xin and walked a few paces ahead to take the call. Before she could say anything, Luo Hao's voice urgently crackled through. "Are you with Yu Xin?"

"Mn, we're at the theme park. Is there something urgent?"

Luo Hao: "..."

He was silent for a moment before saying, "It's fine. It's just that CEO Yu was originally going to meet his parents for lunch, but since you're at the theme park, go have fun."

Tang Mi's brows wrinkled. "But is it fine to not go to the lunch appointment?"

"It's all right. It was originally to celebrate his birthday, but it seems that he wants to be together with you more."

Tang Mi: "..."

"I'll go explain to CEO Yu's parents, so I won't disturb you two any more."

Luo Hao hung up once he finished speaking. Tang Mi returned her phone to her bag and turned to Yu Xin, "You don't want to eat lunch with your parents to celebrate your birthday?"

Yu Xin couldn't care less and said, "For my birthday, they always take me out for a boring lunch and give me a pile of books." He looked at Tang Mi. "I don't have a lot of time, so I really want to spend it all with you."

Tang Mi blinked silently and then said, "Well then, we haven't eaten lunch yet, and I am a bit hungry."

"Ah, if I had known earlier, we could have eaten the cake in the car." Yu Xin thought to himself for a moment before leading her through the theme park. "We'll just eat something in the theme park."

The two of them ended up buying two hotdogs, two sandwiches, and two beverages before finding a grassy area to sit and eat.

There was a park area outside the theme park, which would surely be a prime spot fought over by couples. Yet since no one wanted to waste time here when they could be in the theme park, Yu Xin and Tang Mi had the grassy area all to themselves.

Tang Mi finished nibbling on her sandwich and lazily stretched her body. "I feel sleepy after eating."

Yu Xin chuckled. "We'll go on a roller coaster. I guarantee that after one ride, you'll be bursting with energy."