Untitled Part 42

C41

Sweet Heart in Honeyed Desire - C41

Yu Yi's voice was not high, nor low, just loud enough for everyone to hear.

The room's temperature dropped so fast that Tang Mi's hands trembled as she held onto the chopsticks. She laughed dryly, "Chief Yu, are you kidding me?"

"I'm not kidding."

Yu Yi scooped up a spoonful of roast beef with tomato and handed it to Tang Mi, "The sauce is very rich, it should taste good."

Tang Mi: "..."

The eyes of the surrounding female colleagues were fixed on her like sharp needles. The male colleagues also looked at them as if they were watching a good show.

Tang Mi picked up the cup of water beside her and gulped down a mouthful of water. "I don't like eating tomatoes. Chief Yu's better eat it."

Yu Yi held up the spoon in silence for a moment, then withdrew his hand and put the roast beef with tomato into his mouth, "En, the quality of the staff's meal is not bad."

The head chef proudly straightened his chest after receiving Chief Yu's praise. "Thank you for your praise, Boss Yu. I will continue to work hard!"

Women colleagues were silently communicating with each other with their eyes — was Chief Yu here to observe the quality of the meal?

Due to the appearance of Yu Yi, the people who usually had a good time chatting and joking among themselves did not dare to speak casually now. This meal was especially quiet.

After dinner, Yu Yi returned to his office. Before leaving, he added, " Tang Mi, come to my office for a moment."

Tang Mi: "..."

This kind of "come to my office after class" strong sense of view, let Tang Mi reminiscent of class teacher in her junior high school.

Under the envious or appraising or sympathetic gaze of her colleagues, she drifted like a cloud into Chief Yu's office.

Yu Yi was browsing something on the laptop in front of him. When Tang Tang came in, he called her over and sat down opposite him.

Luo Hao took the hint and left. He didn't want to be tortured by their love.

All he wanted now was to find someone to fall in love with, or he would not be able to continue doing his job.

After Luo Hao left, only Tang Mi and Yu Yi remained in the room.

The pressure from the Yu Yi was so strong that Tang Mi shifted her hips uncomfortably.

Yu Yi gaze was faint, but it was mixed with bits and pieces of unhappiness. "Are you not willing to let others know of our relationship?"

Tang Mi's heart skipped a beat. After some deliberation, she said, "No, it's just that your identity is a little special. For a moment, I don't know how to face the people around me."

As Yu Yi looked at her, her beautiful eyes were filled with a faint mist.

He lowered his eyes and thought for a moment. Then, he said to Tang Mi, "If you aren't ready, I can temporarily keep our relationship a secret."

"But now that I've bared my heart to you, I don't intend to hide it. "

Tang Mi acted as if she had been insulted and quickly clarified, "Of course not!"

"I'm not the kind of person who won't take responsibility after eating!"

Yu Yi paused for a moment, then laughed softly. "What did you eat?"