Untitled Part 47

C46

Sweet Heart in Honeyed Desire - C46

When Tang Mi called out to her mother, the three people around were stunned.

Since Tang Mi's parents divorced, it was very difficult to see them again. She didn't expect that she would come to such a high-end party today and coincidentally meet her mother.

She looked at Lan Qianqing, who was wearing a black evening dress, and asked in a daze, "Mom, are you here to join this party as well?"

Lan Qianqing's gaze sized up Tang Mi, then looked at the Bai siblings and Yu Yi. She walked forward and asked, " Tang Tang, who did you come with?"

"Ugh ..."

Tang Mi stealthily glanced at Yu Yi. She was a little dispirited and thought, unexpectedly, she didn't have the slightest bit of mental preparation before exposing Yu Yi to her mother. "I came with Yu Yi."

Lan Qianqing tilted her head to look at Yu Yi, her eyebrows knitted together. "What's your relationship with him?"

Her question was so direct that Tang Mi was so embarrassed that she didn't know what to say. "He's my boyfriend ..."

It was the same feeling she'd had every time she'd failed a test and given her the paper with the red cross to let her sign.

Tang Mi was like a child who had done something wrong, though Yu Yi was much better than a test paper full of red crosses.

After hearing what she said, Lan Qianqing's frown deepened. She looked at Tang Mi, and there was a trace of anger in her eyes, " Tang Tang, even though I divorced with your father, I'm still your mother. You're not going to tell me about this matter of you having a boyfriend?"

Furthermore, he was a boyfriend with such a powerful background.

Tang Mi bit her lips and said in a small voice, "I didn't tell Daddy either ..."

Lan Qianqing: "..."

So she won, right?

At this moment, Yu Yi recognized the woman in front of him. She was Lan Qianqing, the person in charge of Qianqing's studio, a well-known jewellery designer, and the second wife of Xie Xiujie.

He suddenly remembered that Tang Mi once told Yu Xin that her parents divorced and her mother remarried. So her mother actually married Xie Xiujie?

"Qian Qing, who did you see? Why are you walking so fast?"

A man wearing a suit and a suit came over. Although he was middle-aged, his body didn't show the slightest sign of becoming fat. His hair that was combed backwards didn't change his hairline, and he even exposed a widow's peak.

"Uncle Xie."

Bai Ce and Bai Xiao took the initiative to ask questions, and Yu Yi nodded in acknowledgment.

Xie Xiujie smiled at them. When he saw Tang Mi, he also revealed a trace of surprise. " Tang Tang, why are you here?"

Lan Qianqing said somewhat angrily, "She said that Yu Yi is her boyfriend."

Tang Mi: "..."

Xie Xiujie's eyes lit up with interest when he heard this, and he looked towards Yu Yi.

He pursed his lips and said to Lan Qianqing, "Tang Tang is no longer a child. It's normal for her to have a boyfriend. Could it be that you still hope that she won't be able to get married for the rest of her life?"