Part 22

Chapter 22 — You are more riveting than these flowers.

🍓

Twenty minutes later, Luo Hao stood in Tang Mi's living room. He stared at the familiar, sleeping man on the sofa and sunk into silence.

Tang Mi coughed lightly and glanced at Yu Yi. "Mn, we should probably wake him." She honestly did not believe that Luo Hao could carry Yu Yi down by himself.

Luo Hao stood there, contemplating, for a while before walking over and shaking Yu Yi lightly. "CEO Yu?"

Tang Mi felt that using such a tender method would not wake him up. After all, she personally tested this method herself just moments ago. She did not expect Luo Hao's first call to cause Yu Yi to wake unhurriedly from his slumber.

Tang Mi: "..."

This was true love's ability to wake the slumbering princess...no, the king?

After Yu Yi's eyes fluttered open, he examined his surroundings and appeared to be a bit puzzled. "Where am I?"

Luo Hao replied, "This is Tang Mi's home."

Yu Yi sat up on the sofa and gazed up at Tang Mi, who was standing to the side. Tang Mi coughed again and explained, "That, was Yu Xin. He suddenly ran over..."

Yu Yi's eyes flashed. Clearly understanding her implications, he said, "I apologize for inconveniencing you once again."

"You're too kind, hehe." Tang Mi covered her mouth as she giggled.

"Then we'll take our leave." Yu Yi buttoned up his shirt and firmly knotted his tie again. After he buttoned up his suit coat, he finally regained his meticulous appearance.

Tang Mi's gaze followed them as they left. Yu Yi strode over to the door only to turn his head back to Tang Mi and say, "An unmarried woman should not casually allow a grown man to enter her home."

Tang Mi: "..."

She quirked her lips, exposing a smile at Yu Yi. "I will carefully obey CEO Yu's teachings. Next time he stands at my door and knocks, I will absolutely not open the door."

Yu Yi glanced at her again before turning to leave. Only this time, just as he was about to step out, a shadow fell toward him without warning. Yu Yi instinctively dodged to the side.

Fu Xin looked extremely bitter from her fallen position on the floor.

Tang Mi suddenly widened her eyes and held Fu Xin down on the floor while waving at Yu Yi and Luo Hao. "Quick, leave! Hurry! You guys, leave quickly!"

Fu Xin struggled on the floor. Yu Yi glanced at her and asked Tang Mi, "Is your friend all right?"

"It's nothing. It's nothing. She's probably drunk. Hurry and leave! By all means, don't let her see you!"

Yu Yi's brows rose before he left with Luo Hao.

After Yu Yi left, Tang Mi shut the door and sighed in relief.

Swaying, Fu Xin crawled up off the floor, her two round cheeks flushed red. She indeed looked as if she was drunk. She raised a fist at Tang Mi and asked resentfully, "What did you push me down for?!"

Tang Mi rolled her eyes. "How did I push you? You obviously fell down yourself."

Fu Xin curled her lips in disbelief. "I still heard your conversation with those people!"

"You're drunk." Tang Mi helped her up and then pushed her into the bedroom. She went to the kitchen and pressed a glass of orange juice before bringing it over to Fu Xin to help her sober up.