Untitled Part 61

C60

C60

The stress that came from Yu Yi made the small space even more cramped. Lin Che had only seen him a few times, and he had always been like this.

Like a lion who was circling his territory.

Lin Che smiled in embarrassment, stood up and said: "Don't worry, Boss Yu. I won't meet her in the future. I wish you happy marriage. Farewell."

After Lin Che left, Yu Yi's gaze fell on Tang Mi.

Tang Mi also couldn't bear it anymore. The negative part about having a CEO boyfriend was that she felt like she was about to be lectured.

Tang Mi had always been afraid of Yu Yi. Even though their relationship was no longer of the boss and the employee, as long as he got mad, she would still feel nervous.

"What did he say?"

A deep and magnetic voice came from the other side. Tang Mi chuckled and said to him, "He praised our shop."

Yu Yi raised his eyebrows. "That's all?"

"Yes!"

Tang Mi promised.

Yu Yi looked at her in silence for a moment, then awkwardly said: "I don't like you meet with him."

Tang Mi said dejectedly, "neither do I."

Yu Yi finally smiled. He pursed his lips and leaned to her to kiss the corner of her mouth, causing the few high school students to suddenly let out a scream.

Tang Mi: "..."

Damn it. They were still in her shop, and after this, how would she face others in the future!

"Goudan'er, come out with me!"

Tang Mi dragged Yu Yi with her as she walked out. After circling around to the small lawn at the back of the shop, which wasn't occupied by people, she finally let go of him.

She was going to teach him to be a bad boy, but when she turned around, she saw that he was looking at her with a smile that was not a smile on his face.

"Who is Goudan'er?"

Tang Mi: "..."

Oh no, did she just call him Goudan'er?!

Her secret that she had kept for so long was exposed without any warning!

Yu Xin was the cute one!

Yu Yi continued to look at her, as if waiting for her reply. Tang Mi smiled as she was racking her brains, "Goudan'er is your..."

"Third personality, you don't seem to know about him. "

Hearing her explanation, Yu Yi looked down and then laughed. He looked at Tang Mi, "You only dare to bully Yu Xin."

Tang Mi: "..."

Who, who said it!

She looked at Yu Yi and said in a strong tone, "Your name is Goudan'er in my WeChat. What do you want?"

Yu Yi couldn't help but laugh. He slightly bent his body and whispered: "Do you want to know what your name is in my WeChat?"

"What is it?"

Yu Yi bit her lower lip gently, and his voice sounded very sexy. "Sweetheart."

....

Tang Mi's romantic feelings exploded again.