Untitled Part 55

C54

Yu Xin drove around outside and parked in front of Dream.

It was already past two o'clock. When Foreman Yu heard the door open, she subconsciously said: "Sorry, it's time to close."

"Then what should I do?"

"I haven't had lunch yet. I'm hungry. "

Yu Xin's voice was filled with helplessness. Foreman Yu was stunned for a moment before looking in his direction.

"Boss Yu!"

A smile appeared on Foreman Yu's face in the shortest possible time. She carried the menu and flew up, "What does Boss Yu want to eat? I will ask the chef immediately to prepare it!"

Yu Xin smiled and said, "Just the staff meal."

"Okay, okay."

Holding onto her chest, Foreman Yu turned around and ran away.

With a smile on the corner of his mouth, Yu Xin walked towards the bakery.

Tang Mi was doing something with her head lowered. Yu Xin walked over, holding his head with one hand, and asked, "You're so hardworking?"

"You're still working during your break?"

His lazy voice made Tang Mi's hand freeze as she raised her head.

Yu-Xin raised the corners of his mouth and laughed silently, with two dimples on his face.

Tang Mi wrinkled her brows, "If we don't work hard, who will raise you, a bug!"

Yu Xin lowered his head and smiled. Foreman Yu brought over a staff meal and placed it on the table in front of him: "Boss Yu, it's your lunch."

Tang Mi looked at him and blinked. "You haven't had lunch yet?"

Hearing these words, Yu Xin's expression was extremely aggrieved. "That's right, I've been busy up till now. I didn't even have time to have lunch, but there are still some people who called me a bug."

Foreman Yu immediately said: "Who said that?"

How dare!

"Boss Yu, I'll help you teach him a lesson!"

Yu Xin smiled as he picked up the spoon. He looked up at Foreman Yu and said, "Thank you for lunch."

"You're welcome."

Foreman Yu gave him a big smile and tenaciously stared at him for three seconds before tactfully giving up, "Then I'll be leaving first. If anything happens to Boss Yu, you can call me at any time."

Yu Xin nodded and Foreman Yu reluctantly left.

Tang Mi glanced at the staff meal in front of Yu Xin. After thinking for a moment, she opened the freezer and took out a cake. She cut off a piece of cake and placed it on a plate, then poured a glass of lemonade and served it together. "This is for you."

Yu Xin, who was eating, raised his head and was surprised by the cake in front of him. "This cake is so pretty. Is it a new product?"

Tang Mi nodded. "It's Lace Fondant Double-colored Chessboard Cake, which is still in the research phase. There's no guarantee that it will taste good."

Yu Xin smiled and said, "It looks delicious."

The white fondant had a delicate layer of sugar lace. The edges of the sugar looked almost real, but the most amazing part of the cake was that after being cut, there were slices of cake that intertwined with the color of coffee and matcha greens, forming a grid that looked like a chessboard.