Untitled Part 38

C37 Part1

Sweet Heart in Honeyed Desire - c37p1

Perhaps because Yu Yi was used to seeing Tang Mi wearing chef clothing, when Tang Mi appeared in front of Yu Yi in casual wear, it made him feel as if his eyes were shining.

"You're beautiful today."

When Tang Mi got into the car, Yu Yi praised unintentionally.

Tang Mi was stunned for a moment, then smiled at him and said, "Thank you, it's mainly because your clothes are beautiful."

Sitting in the front row, Luo Hao was thinking, how about he got off now?

In any case, he wouldn't be the one to have dinner.

The car took them to Tian Xia Restaurant. Last time Tang Mi came here for dinner was when they were at the Alumni Association.

She followed Yu Yi all the way up to the private room on the ninth floor, and Yu Yi sat down, handed her the menu.

Tang Mi didn't look at the names of the dishes. She first glanced at the prices behind, then shook her hand and returned the menu back to Yu Yi. "You should order it."

Yu Yi looked at her, then took the menu and ordered some dishes. The waiter politely withdrew.

When she and Yu Yi were the only ones left in the room, Tang Mi felt so nervous that she couldn't breathe.

Yu Yi didn't say anything, as if he was thinking about something. Tang Mi picked up the teacup in front of her, took a sip of good green tea, moistened her voice and said, " Chief Yu, do you have something you want to say to me?"

Yu Yi's expression changed as he picked up the teacup in front of him and took a sip, "Hmm ..."

"What is it?"

"That's... that's ..."

Yu Yi frowned slightly, as if it was hard to say what he was going to say next.

Tang Mi became even more nervous when she saw him like this. If she didn't figure it out now, she wouldn't be able to eat a proper meal.

The corners of Yu Yi's mouth moved, but no sound came out. Just as he was about to take another sip of tea, Yu Xin's voice suddenly sounded in his mind: "If you can't say it, then get out of my way. I'll do it."

Yu Yi's brows knitted together. Just as he was about to touch the teacup, his left hand smashed onto the table, splashing a few drops of tea.

" Chief Yu, what's wrong with you?"

Tang Mi was taken aback and hurriedly ran to his side. Why did he have the attack of his old illness just as they were talking.

"I'm fine..."

Yu Yi's white fingers pressed against his temples, his voice subdued and hoarse.

Tang Mi saw he was not good, so took out her phone and prepared to give a call to Luo Hao.

"..."

"I'm fine, I'm fine."

Yu Yi held her hand, took a few deep breaths, and gradually calmed down.

Tang Mi observed him from the side for a while. After seeing his expression gradually turn better, she returned to her seat and sat down.

After this interruption, the atmosphere that had just been going well seemed to have been disrupted.

When Tang Mi saw how Yu Yi was thinking about how to speak, she asked, " Chief Yu, since you haven't decided on what to say, can I ask you a few questions first?"