Untitled Part 26

Chapter 26 — You're to be called the Princess of Baking!

🍓

After nightfall, Yu Yi woke up pensively in his large, luxurious bed.

The familiar environment set him at ease only for him to tense as he realized that the pajamas he was wearing was powder blue.

He imperceptibly wrinkled his brows and quickly walked over to his wardrobe to change into light gray pajamas. He then tossed the powder blue colored clothing to the ground.

Inside the wardrobe, half of the clothes belonged to Yu Xin. Yu Yi used to throw his clothes away every time he woke up, but the next time Yu Xin emerged, he would buy even more clothes to aggravate Yu Yi. After this repeated several times, Yu Yi stopped throwing them away.

After all, it was his own money being used.

He walked into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water, and, as if recalling something, he pulled open the refrigerator door to take a look.

All sorts of foods were neatly arranged in the refrigerator, though the half-eaten cake was an unexpected addition. It was placed roughly on one of the middle shelves.

Yu Yi grabbed the cake and set it on the table. After drinking his glass of water, he sat down.

The Charlotte Cake emitted a rich, fragrant mango scent. Yu Yi picked up a knife and fork to cut himself a tiny chunk.

The cake base was not moist or soft enough, and the consistency of crème bavaroise was lacking a bit. If this cake was given to him to taste, he certainly would not have approved of it.

But Tang Mi had helped make it early in the morning and expressed that Bai Xiao had made this birthday cake for him.

He sat alone at the table and ate the cake spoonful by spoonful.

Once he finished a little less than half, he drank another glass of water and went back upstairs.

When he reached his bed, he discovered a slip of paper beside his pillow.

「I promised Sweetheart to stop sending her flowers, so if you send her flowers, write your own name.」

Yu Yi stared at the note and casually placed it to the side as he lay down to sleep.

🍓

The next day, Luo Hao's call woke him up. Once the call connected, Luo Hao carefully called out, "CEO Yu?"

Yu Yi replied indifferently, "Mn."

Luo Hao sighed in relief. "Yesterday, Yu Xin came out again. Do you need to call Doctor Zhang?"

Yu Yi thought for a moment and said, "There's no need. I'll head straight to work, so wait there for me."

"Okay."

He had a scheduled company meeting in the morning. Yu Yi headed straight to the conference room upon reaching the workplace, during which the staff greeted him. He, as usual, did not respond, but this did not stop the female employees from staring at him in rapture.

When he exited the elevator, he found Luo Hao waiting for him by the conference room door. Yu Yi walked over, accepted the proffered documents, and walked into the conference room.

Once Yu Yi sat down, all the department managers began giving their reports.

The Public Relations Department manager said, "The new dessert special collection has already begun manufacturing. This time, the star pastry chef we intend to select is 『Sweet Dream』's pastry chef. This will promote the desserts while also giving the new location some publicity."