Untitled Part 44

C43

Sweet Heart in Honeyed Desire - C43

Her creditor changed. This was an major event, which would directly affect the quality of Fu Xin's subsequent debt service.

Luo Hao seemed to have seen through her mind, he smiled and said, "You should feel honored that I am your creditor. At least, my view of the world is much better than theirs."

Fu Xin looked at him and chuckled apologetically, "It's more than just the view of the world. Your entire facial features are much better than theirs."

Luo Hao pursed his lips and said to her, "If you can't stay in your company any longer, you can quit your job. I won't go to your house to splash red paint, but during your time as a debt slave, you will be here anytime I want."

Fu Xin: "..."

Her mind was full of the words "debt slave".

....

Slave. Slave. Slave.

"I only owe you money, but I'm not selling myself to you. Why should I be here as you want?"

Luo Hao said: "What you owe is not a small sum. What if you run away?"

"Of course I have to keep track of your whereabouts."

At last he added, "Oh yes, I occasionally give you errands to do, and if you do them well, you can pay off the debt."

Fu Xin: "..."

Young Master, this servant knew she was wrong.

After Master Luo left, Fu Xin went back to her office and pondered for ten minutes. Then she decisively turned on her computer and wrote a letter of resignation.

After Luo Hao left, he directly returned to the company. Yu Yi and Tang Mii had already finished their afternoon tea and was working in the office.

Seeing that Luo Hao had returned, Yu Yi raised his head and looked at him, with a rare trace of interest in his eyes, he asked, "Have you settled your business?"

"Yes."

Luo Hao automatically ignored his unkind eyes and replied in a serious tone.

However, Yu Yi did not finish this topic. " Tang Mi asked me to tell you to treat Fu Xin well."

Luo Hao: "..."

"I think you guys may have misunderstood that I have no special feelings for Fu Xin. It's just that Tang Mi has been worrying about the debt she owes, and her distress is your distress, and yours is mine."

After Luo Hao finished talking, he was almost touched by himself. With a good subordinate like him, boss Yu must have accumulated a lot of virtue in his previous life.

"It sounds very thoughtful, but I won't give you a raise just because of this," Yu said coolly.

....

Well, I don't expect a raise from you.

The corner of Luo Hao's mouth twitched.

After the conversation ended, Yu Yi's expression on his face returned to a expressionless face. "Today, I would like to meet with Doctor Zhang. Help me arrange."

Luo Hao's eyebrows moved and he started to look serious, "Didn't Yu Xin come out in recent days?"

"It's because he's too quiet," said Yu. "That's abnormal."

Luo Hao thought for a moment, "Could he have disappeared?"

"No, I know he's still here."

Luo Hao pondered for a moment and said, "I know, I'll go contact Doctor Zhang now."