chapter 7

talia
7:04am
i had just taken the advil that had been on the night stand beside me but this wasn't my room. i had gotten up and i was in different clothes, a shirt that fell below my knees and a pair of booty shorts.

i knew exactly where i was. i grabbed my stuff and quickly ran out, almost reaching the front door.
"good morning, tali."
"i don't wanna talk to you, you're the last person i want to see right now."
"you were so drunk last night, grinding on derek and you could barely stand! you're lucky i even took you to my house." he raised his voice.

"i didn't ask you to! why didn't you just leave me alone."
"i made you change because you said you were uncomfortable. don't think i changed you myself." he said.
"i'm not even asking about last night! why do you keep talking about it!" i yelled back.
"because," he let out a sigh. "because when you were fucking drunk out of your mind. you confessed your love to me, you said everything you couldn't say to me sober." he said softly.

"does that mean i fucking meant it?" i spat.
"i don't know, did you?" he said walking closer to me. he got so close to me, our breaths were the only thing heard, our faces inches apart. his hands gripped my waist, "did you mean it, talia."
"i-i don't know. i couldn't even remember."
"why can't you remember? it's your feelings!" he said, getting upset with my response.
"i-i just don't know. i'm confused about everything now."

"that shit i did for you was because i love you, i still do for christ's sake! i love you natalia rose wilkinson, i fucking love you!"
"j-jack of course, i love you. i'm just not sure if i  can do this." i said motioning my hand in-between us.

"do what, i'm trying to talk to you. i can't stop you when you run away from me. i don't wanna hurt you. please just tell me, i can't lose you."
"i can't date you. i want to but-"
"but what, there's nothing stopping you."
"myself, sammy, everything."
"yourself? do you not want me?" hurt filled his tone.
"no, of course i want you jack." i grabbed him but he moved back.
"no what's wrong, tell me what happened. why don't you want me?"

"i'm not sure." my voice trailed off, jack punched the wall and it made me flinch.
"fuck, i try. i try talia!" his voice raised, he was getting upset with himself.
"jack." i softly said.
"don't fucking say my name! don't do anything! you make me go crazy over the simplest things you do!" he pushed the couch. 

"i love you, i've never loved anyone like you!" he punched the wall again, my eyes were becoming glossy and i had did this to him. it hurts, we were hurting each other.
"j-jack!" i said grabbing his waist then instantly crying in his arms trying to make him stop.
"tali, what the fuck are we doing." he cried out, we were both crying out to each other.

"i don't think now is best for us to be together." i whimpered.
"do you think we can wait?" i asked as he kissed my forehead.
"i'd do anything for you." he said engulfing me in his arms for a hug, squeezing me tight.

i had looked up at him and his gaze locked with mine. we had locked eyes and sat there for at least ten minutes, i just can't emotionally bring myself into another relationship, i'm afraid. i know he won't hurt me but just after getting out of a really toxic relationship, i couldn't do this to myself, i needed a lot more time than i had ever thought. i genuinely wanted to be with him, his lips softly pressed onto mine.

we had kissed and it wasn't full of lust or passion, it was slow and sweet. he was all i needed at this point. i couldn't bear being with somebody else, i only wanted him.

"i love you."'we both said as we pulled away.
"are you going to derek's party thing?"

wow perfect way to end a cute moment talia
i mentally face-palmed.

"i don't know, are you?" he asked.
"sammy is making me go with him."
"alright i'm going, because you need to be sober." he said bopping my nose.

"you look cute in my shirt, especially when you're mad." jack cooed.
"you were mad too but i was afraid i was going to lose you." i said.
"never in a million years, say that ever again." he kissed my forehead.
"promise you won't leave me?" i stuck out my pinky.
"i promise."he pecked my lips.