chapter 12

jack
3:12pm
"jack." she giggled as i walked deeper into the water with her in my arms.
"why what's wrong?" i laughed.
"it's cold, jack. baby it's cold." i walked deeper into the water, i laughed at how cute she was.
"fine i'll stop, you're so cute." i kissed her cheek.

"no i'm not."
"yes you are."
"no-"
"i will drop you in this water."
"baby, stop. it's cold." she whined.
"fine fine." she pressed her lips against mine.

i kissed her back passionately and she put her arms around my neck, i pulled her closer. there was no space in between the two of us. my tongue swiped her bottom lip as she gripped my hair, she pulled away and smiled at me.

"why'd you stop." i said laughing.
"baby, we're at the beach."
"doesn't mean they gotta look." i went to press my lips against hers against but my lips made contact with her neck.

"jack, seriously c'mon. there's kids." i bit and sucked on her neck, she gripped my hair once again. i pulled away and blew cold air on the fresh hickey.
"there we go." i chuckled.
"baby, stop." she whined. i took her back over to shore, i put her down and she didn't let go. i looked down at her and she shook her head.
"you told me to stop," i fake pouted and crossed my arms.
"i was kidding, come on. let's go walk around the pier babygirl."
i carried her on my back and i walked back to where our stuff was. i grabbed our stuff and put it into tali's bag. i put her bag on one arm and continued to walk towards the pier.

"wait baby, i need to put my shirt on." i put her down and she grabbed her shirt from her bag. she smiled and i put her on my back again.
"are you hungry?" i asked.
"a little bit, what about you baby?"
"i could eat a whole damn meal, or two."
"of course you could, what do you want baby i'll pay."
"no, you don't have to pay for me." i said running up to the pier which wasn't far.

sam
3:22
it made me happy to see talia happy but not having her around is pretty lonely. i know, they just started dating today and she's out with him right now. i was used to the three of us, as best friends. i'm not uncomfortable with them being together but it's a little weird.

i was used to us being a trio or jack and i teaming up on talia most of times he came over. he was like our sibling, though i didn't think they were going to date anytime soon.

"what's up mr. pouty face." johnson said.
"i miss my sister, it feels weird not having her around."
"ahh she's with gilinsky." nate said.
"why you so bothered about that man?" johnson asked.
"one, that's my fucking sister with my best friend. two, i'm used to us all being together like the three of us. three, i don't know this is just weird for me."
"yo! check this out." nate said showing me his phone.

it was a picture of jack and talia, i look over at talia. she had a hickey on her neck, in the picture it looked like she was using jack to hide it. my blood began to boil, i grabbed nate's phone and zoomed into the picture.

he gave her a hickey.

-
another filler bc idk i'm currently sick and my train of thought isn't running as well