chapter 15

talia
7:32am
my eyes fluttered open and i was back in jack's bad, with nobody else next to me. i just wish he wasn't so bipolar at times, i hated dealing with it. i sat up and checked my phone, no new notifications.

i got up and went to his bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth because hygiene is key. i had splashed the water on my face to wash off all the face wash and tapped my face with a towel. i grabbed clothes i had left from being here previously and grabbed a pair of shorts and one of jack's shirts he gave me.

i grabbed my phone and went downstairs, the scent of sweetness filled my nostrils. i looked to see johnson and gilinsky both making two separate breakfasts but gilinsky making two, one for him and one for me.
"good morning beautiful." gilinsky said to me.
"good morning lia." johnson said taking a seat at the table, eating his breakfast.

"awe jack, you didn't have to make me breakfast." i smiled.
"it's the least i could do." he said coming over to peck my lips as i grabbed a glass for a cup of orange juice. he handed me a plate and sat down across from johnson. i filled my cup with oj and grabbed my plate, then sat next to gilinsky. i could feel the tension between the two, they haven't spoken to each other since last night.

i continued to eat but the boys weren't speaking to each other and it really bothered me. they've been best friends for so long, how could they be so mad at each other right now.
"johnson can i talk to you for a minute." i got up and went to the living room, my tone went a little bit too demanding.

"yes, talia?" he tried to act like he was oblivious to everything that happened last night.
"what happened last night."
"layla is pregnant and it's not mine. when jack tried to comfort me, i tried to make him understand. so i gave him a point of view, for example what if you were pregnant and it wasn't his."
"johnson, i feel terrible." i hugged him.
"no it's okay, i'm going to talk to her later today."

"you and jack? you guys still seem mad at each other."
"that little bi-"
"johnson don't start, i can feel the tension between you both. just make up and we'll be okay." i felt like a mother and her two kids were arguing, i was trying to make them make up so i could cut the tension.

i left the living room and jack put his hand on my thigh, i looked to him and he acted as if he didn't do anything. johnson came back in the room and they both talked from across the table.
"i didn't mean to make you mad bro but i tried my best to make you understand because you weren't getting it."

"it's fine, we're all good."
jack pushed it to the side like it was nothing, i felt his hand creep higher. i relaxed and put my head on his shoulder. once johnson got up and went to the kitchen, jack's hand quickly went underneath my shorts. he knew how much he affected me, which was not good for me. i could instantly melt under his touch, he knew too.

(light smut warning)

his long fingers dipped into my underwear, slightly rubbing. he locked eyes with me and his eyes were like burning holes into mine. i bit my lip and his hand was fully on my bare clit.
"jack." i warned but it came out as a moan.
"what was that princess?" he inserted a finger and slowly thrusted it in and out.

"j-jack." i stuttered.
"tell me princess, has anyone done this to you before?" i nodded.
"were they as good as i was." he growled, entering two more fingers throwing me into immediate pleasure. his fingers went fast, i couldn't think straight. he was throwing me into my climax.
"princess, you didn't answer the question."
"f-fuck."
"that's not the answer i wanted." he slowed down.
"no, fuck. baby, keep going. i want you, i want all of you. give it to me, god i want you so b-bad." he picked up his pace and i immediately was back into full euphoria. jack grinned at the affect he had on me, kissing my forehead.

"what's my name baby." he knew i was close.
"jack." i moaned, he picked up the pace.
"wrong." he went faster.
"daddy." i moaned out, releasing on his fingers, reaching my climax.

"damn princess, you taste amazing." he put his three fingers into his mouth and slipped them out like he was eating frosting off his fingers.
"i love you." i said softly, trying to make up what had just happened.
"i love you more." he grabbed my hand and took me to the man cave of their house.

he pulled me onto his lap and began to kiss my neck, my breathing unsteady. both his big hands gripping my ass, i moved my head a little so he could go higher on my neck. never in my life would i think, i could be doing this with my best friend. i've known him for too long and it resulted into this.

but he's no longer my best friend, he's my soul mate.