(Ain x Reader) Beautiful Night

There's no one requesting yet so I'm gonna write first XD (Ain is husbando so-) Maybe this is like a sample if you want to request. I hope you like it :3

🌼🌼

"Goodnight everyone. Have a nice dream~" Rena said as she turned off the lights.

Today,they're having a sleepover party. It's fun of course plus with their stupidity made it more fun.

Elsword and Aisha have an argument between mustard and ketchup,which one is good for hotdog. (I VOTE FOR KETCHUP 1 POINT FOR ELSWORD--)

Rena,like always,being a mom. She tried to stop both of them but none of them were listening so Raven end up shut them up by tapping their mouth.

Eve,Elesis and Lu played monopoly. Elesis got mad and threw the board outside,perhaps end up around Feita village- because she got into the jail.

Ciel was baking cookies with Rose and Add actually joined Chung and Ara to play 'Rock-Paper-Scissors',with addition,whoever lose need to slap their hand as hard as you can.

They both cried and groaned in pain as their hand turn to red because of that slippaty-slappaty thingy.

Ain was sitting on the couch,watching what everyone were doing.

And there's you,

Having a staring contest with a wall.

Yeah,you were bored because everyone will gathered together when Ciel was done with his cookies. While waiting,your mind was thinking of something was more stupid and as the result,you were having a staring contest with something isn't even alive.

When the cookies was done,everyone gathered together and first activity was 'Truth or Dare'. A lot of (deadly) dares and (embarrassing) truth. All activities today got recorded by our beloved mom,Rena.

After that,it was throwing pillow war. The windows almost broke. Some of the pillows have reached to Velder. Because of that,they got scolded by Rena (again).

But,it was fun. Everyone seems enjoying the moments. Now,everyone is asleep.

Except you.

You tried to close your eyes but you keep imagined a demon on the corner was staring at you. You rolled from left to right,right to left,repeat until your blanket covering you like a little  sushi.

You wake up and decided to take a walk outside. You wear your jacket and quietly sneak to the door. Luckily the door has been fixed so it won't make any sounds. You were so scared if there's anyone will wake up until you forgot to wear your shoes.

"Ah,you forgot your shoes again." you groaned as you realized you didn't wear your shoes after 15 minutes of walking to Noah's Lake.

But you don't care and let your feet feel the breeze,cold wind of the night. Also,you prepared a frying pan in case someone want to kidnap you.

As you reached to a bridge,you looked down and saw the moon was shining brightly on the lake's reflection.

"Wahh,so lovely..." you said to yourself. After that,you heard someone's footsteps behind you. You turned around and there's no one. You quickly take your frying pan.

"I WON'T SACRIFICE MYSELF TO YOUR DEMON LORD TONIGHT,NOPE." you said,as you searched for the footsteps sound.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"WHO'S THERE?! I'M GONNA COOK YOU FOR TOMORROW'S DINNER."

"Pfft...."

You recognized that voice.