(Erbluhen Emotion x Kuudere!Reader) Who's The Queen?

*ehem ehem* for the first time,you'll have a RIVAL XD or so called,a bitch that is trying to steal your love away from you :)

You're not emotionless alright? It's just your face that doesn't shows emotions while yourself have full with emotions UwU

Our mochi here will be that typical popular student in school lol- (plus he's a student council so--)

I'm not gonna make this as shoujo manga cliche scene ok?

Anyway,

Enjoy~

♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦♦❖♦

"(Y/N),he's there. Go talk to him." (friend's name) whispered as she pointing out her finger to Ain,who was sitting peacefully besides you.

"Why? It doesn't matter. I'm only his vice president and classmate." you replied,with your usual cold voice.

"But-- ughhh! I know you like him (Y/N)! Seeing that bitch always clinging to him make me just want to throw her off from the roof you know?!" she said.

Shit,she knew it,you thought. Yes,you really like Ain for a long time. It's just-- your face. Your expressions is the problem. You rarely show emotion on your face but somehow your friend manage to know what you like and what you dislike. How?

"Ain~ good morning~" there she is,(rival's name),greeting him first. All girls in your class looked her with disgusted expressions,your friend as well.

You didn't show any emotion but you really want to burn her now.

(Rival's name) just transferred to your class two months ago. Like most of typical new bitch in manga,she have those big boobs,wear a extremely short skirt− which is absolutely prohibited in school but she's an idiot attention boys seeker so she'll wear it and have that annoying seductive voice that will make all girls wanna rip her voice box.

Her aim isn't to be friendly towards female student but she want all male students give her attention.

When the first time you saw her,you can feel hatred toward her grow bigger each day and now she's aiming to be with Ain,since he's a student council president. Of course she'll get a lot of attention if she become his girlfriend.

"Good morning,(rival's name)." he replied,smiling. This guy is really friendly with everyone,that's what make him so popular.

"I know you want to kill her,right?" (friend's name) said. You didn't answer but yes,you want to.

Since the first day she was transferred,her popularity between male students increased drastically. Every female students in the school really hate her because she's such an annoyance. But,her aim is to be Ain's girlfriend so she can get a lot of attention by everyone.

She know that you're the vice president. What makes you so popular until almost everyone called you 'queen' is because of your expressions. You're serious and sharp-thinking person,making you suitable to be with Ain. The school have gotten so much better when you became the vice president. That's why everyone called you the queen.

(Rival's name) also have sent you a lot of death threats,especially about getting near to Ain. You don't care about it so you just ignore her childish acts.

She's aiming to be the queen of the school.

You won't let that happened.

After a while,suddenly,you remember something.

"Ain." you called him,who was talking to that girl. He immediately turned his head to you.

"Yes (Y/N)?"