(Add x Sick!Reader) Care Day

A request for DecimQuin! Thank you so much for giving me a request~~ UwU sorry to make you wait m(_ _)m

Hope you enjoy~ (ㆁωㆁ*)

❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖

"It's been a few days. Your fever doesn't seem to go away." Ara said as she removed her palm away from your forehead. She looked at you with her pity facade,seeing you breath heavily.

"Eat this soup ok? I'll leave it here. Make sure to finish them." Rena said,leaving the food on your side then leave the room along with Ara.

It's been a few days since the fever attacked you. You really hate it when you're sick. You can't do some activities and can't move so much because your body has weakened. Talking too much might drain your energy so all you can do is lay on the bed and sleep all day.

That doesn't mean you didn't take a bath. You'll try your best to walk even though your legs is trembling. If you can't do it,you'll ask someone to carry you or just stay on the bed.

You also didn't eat so much because sometimes when you eat something,you feel want to throw up. But,they force you to eat so you can have a little energy.

Some times pass,Eve and Aisha entered your room this time. They looked at the bowl that have filled with the soup. You just eat half of them only. Aisha sighed.

"(Y/N),Rena told you to finish them right? Here let me-"

"No... Aisha,I-I can't... I might throw it up again..." you said. She looked at you for a while. She sighed again then put the bowl back to your side.

"F-Fine... But,please finish it when you can,ok?" Aisha said. You nodded slowly. Even just nodded your head make you feel dizzy so you lay your head back to the bed. Eve then went to your side of bed.

"(Y/N),we're going to Lanox again. We've some stuffs to do at there." she said.

"W-Wait,so I'm... Alone?" you asked. Your weak and broken voice made them feel guilty leaving you actually but they don't have a choice.

"Um,well no. Someone will stay with you,to take care of you. Don't worry ok?" Aisha said,smile awkwardly. She not sure if that person actually want to take care of you.

∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•∼•

Elsword and Aisha secretly gazed at Add for a while. They're trembling and sweating as hell.

"Aisha,are you sure--"

"Just. Go! We don't have any choice now!" she said as she pushed Elsword's back really hard that actually made him whine a little like a puppy.

"Hey Add,I have uhh-- a request actually..."

"What?"

"Can you take care of (Y/N) while we're away? We might not going back home for a few days so..."

"What the hell? What the heck are you guys doing?" he asked. Elsword can see that he's about to refuse immediately. But,they can't leave you alone and he's the only hope.

"It just- something important! Please-"

"Elsword I-"

"It just for a few days! Please... Besides,you can do something that will make her feel better." Elsword begged more.

"But I-"

"Add,the place we're going to go is Lanox. And we're going to investigate that black forest. You don't wanna meet those ghost,right?" Elsword cuts his words. Add become silent for a while then sighed in annoyance.