Dark Woods Circus (Halloween Special)

This is supposed to be Halloween special but I think I'm really,REALLY late so I thought I don't wanna publish it-- BUT IT'S REALLY DISTURBING ME LEAVING IT IN DRAFT SO I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS SHIT AT 3 IN THE MORNING WITH MAH HOT COCOA AND CHOCOLATE CAKE--

Anyway,this time is kinda like a horror theme style since it was Halloween so no lovey dovey stuffs here.

Curse my fever! If I felt better earlier,I would've publish this! QAQ Ahhhhh--

Please enjoy it~ UwU

♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢

It was a sunny day that time and you went to the town because they said there will be a circus that night. You said to your mother that you went to town to buy some groceries,you lied.

Of course you lied to her. You never went to circus so you thought you'll go by yourself when there's a chance. Your parent never allowed you to go to the circus because it always located inside deep,dark woods. Now,you're in town,you finally have a chance to see what that magical place looks like.

In fact,your parents never care about you actually. To them,you're just some bothersome child. They won't let you go out because in case you've gone missing,that will be another problem to them. It's really bothering them whenever you made some mistake. They'll hit you once you get home and won't give you anything to eat for a few days. You've thought to run away from home sometimes,but if you ever do that,you're just leading yourself to your death.

When you arrived at town,you noticed the town center was crowded that usual. It was making it difficult to see what's in front of you. You're scared since this is your first time going this far,alone.

"Hey!" a kid yelled out for you and then hit you with a stone.

"Ouch!"

"Loner!" then,they ran away. Even the town is not a safe area if you bumped into one of your classmates.

At school,you're labeled as 'loner' because of your lack of communication with other people. People will called you 'coward' if you ever report this matter to a teacher. Of course,it only get worse so you decided to keep silent.

"Hey kid! Are you alone?" one voice said. It seems in childish tone. You looked up,and saw a purple haired girl with a witch-style hat,handing you a piece of paper. Her eyes are stunning,light purplish that shows innocence. Besides her,a red haired boy with a little black colour that seems to be shaved. He have red eyes as well. It looks like a glowing flame. He doesn't look happy,at all.

You didn't said anything but you nodded and you took that paper and took a glance at it. It was a circus invitation.

"Pity you,right? Walking alone in the town... Where's your parents?" she asked.

"... They didn't care about me that much..."

"Then,you should come and see us! You don't need to come along with your jerks ok? You want something to eat?" she asked. You nodded since you didn't eat anything for a few days. Then,she went to a small store and bought you some food.

"Here! Eat a lot! Don't even share with those kids that hit you just now. They're just some trash." she continue as you keep eating your food. She patted your head and went to another road.

"Please,come and see us,tonight! We'll give you a magnificent performance that probably will make you feel happiness!" she said. Her exciting and cheerful tone made you want to go to the circus that much. You said goodbye to those two and decided to walk around in the town until it's night.