(Lunatic Psyker x Reader) One Night Stand

Uh well-- the title have said it ;;; bUT THERE'S NO NSFW THINGY ALRIGHT IT JUST--

Nevermind. You'll know.

Enjoy~

✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦

Add woke up,having a slight headache,without remembering what happened the night before. He set himself sitting on the bed and scratched his back. He looked around and there's some... Clothes laying around the floor.

"The fuck happened last night...?" he mumbled to himself. Since he just woke up,his vision isn't that clear but he swear to god that he saw a dress and female's underwear *couGH COUGH*

"What in the world-- I'm not dreaming right???" he wiped his eyes for a few times just to make sure. Yep,it is a female'e underwear.

Add getting more confused like,what the fuck really happened. Why he can't remember anything and why in the name of El there's a female's clothing laying on the floor. Someone,which woman broke into his house?

Until he found you sleeping beside him,naked.

"What the fucking fuck-?" he looked at you who is sleeping peacefully,trying to remember what in the earth happened last night. Then,his phone got a notification.

[Yo you awake there?]

It's from Elsword. Add immediately get his phone and he aggressively smashed the keyboard as he got panic seeing you and why are you naked.

[WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT]

[WHY (Y/N) IS SLEEPING BESIDE MY BED???]

[WOAH CHILL]

[HOW THE FUCK I CAN CHILL ABOUT THIS]

[SHE'S NAKED ELSWORD]

[WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT]

[You were drunk like,really drunk last night.]

[(Y/N) send you home and that's up to you what happened after that.]

[You... Use protection right?]

Add cough violently after that. He looked around just to find that protection thing which I don't wanna say it because it's embarrassing but I'm sure y'all know what is that thing. He sighed in relief when he saw a small box on the floor.

Now he doesn't sure what to do. He don't wanna get out from bed yet and leave you alone cause it might got you panic.

"Mmm..." he quickly turned his head to you who is slowly wake up from the deep slumber.

"Oh you're awake..." you wiped your eyes,mumbled to him. You can't feel your legs and your side is aches. Add immediately grabbed your shoulder and,

"(Y/N). Get up. Now. I need an explanation. How in the hell I can got drunk?" he asked. You just want to burst your laugh out as you seeing him really desperate as hell.

"You don't remember? It was Elesis's birthday yesterday and you... Accidentally drink a beer. It just one shot but you got,really. Like really bad." you explained.

"Then... It's up to you what happened to us last night. ^^" you added more,smile awkwardly to him.

He didn't responded but you can see him actually trying to refresh his memories. Everything that happened last night.

"A-Add-- ahn-! ♥"

"...Fuck." he mumbled as he covered his face,trying to hide his now red face. The fucking first thing he remembered was not the party but your cute,sweet moans when you both were... *ehem* Having fun last night.

"Remember it now?" you asked,sounding like you're teasing him.

"Most of it..." he said. You chuckled silently then hugged him from behind. He quickly got flustered as he felt your *ehem* breast touching his back. You let yourself go near to his right ear,

"I hope you did remember... Our declaration of love ♥" whispered to him with a flirty tone,which made him getting more flustered. Suddenly he can hear your voice of moaning again replaying in his mind.

"I-I love you... I love you so much (Y/N)."

"Me too-! I-I love you too,Add-- hngg-!"

"HOLY EL" he screamed,making you jolt a bit. You smirked,hilarious to see him flustered like this.

"Ufufu~" you chuckled again.

"That's mean we are... A thing." he said. Add looked shocked as fuck. First he bang you last night and now he's your lover?

"Yes honey~ In fact,you've been into me for a long time I assume?" you said,teasing. 'Fuck',that's what Add thought. Indeed he has been into you for a long time but his tsundere ass and his pride doesn't let him.

"How the hell you know?" he asked,turning his face to you. He's blushing mad. Cute,you thought.

"You've been stalking me hun. I just pretended that I didn't know~" you replied. You were playing around his laptop one day and you found a folder which contained your pictures and there was actually a camera so he could watch you 24/7. You found it creepy as hell but then you realized that he just want to make sure you're fine.

"You little devil..." with his red than tomato face,he looked defeated. You giggled looking at him being like that and then hugged him a little tighter.

"I'm hungry. Let's eat something." you said.

"Alright. Let's go downstairs then." he replied,getting up from the bed. Meanwhile you barely can move your legs as your body side is still aches.

"Uh... Hun,I can't walk." you called him. Add looked at you,his eyes widened a bit.

"Did I fucked you that hard?"

"Unfortunately,yes. Carry me." you said,opened up your arms widely so he can carry you. But then,he throw his shirt to you.

"At least-- cover yourself first damn it." he said,avoid looking at you.

"Oh? You were the one who worshipped my body last night--"

"SHUT UP"

✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖

Oh boy i've left this as a draft for a long time--

Wash your hands! Stay at home or I'll shoot you-- stay healthy and take care if yourself ❤

May you have a nice day.