(Broken!Immortal x Ghost!Reader) I'm Here

Part two is here! Whew,this one finished early than I expected~ *proud with myself for a while* anyway,please enjoy~

♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦

It's been almost three month since you died.

Everything is becoming total mess. He ignored all his friends,skipping meals. Elsword's condition is getting worse each day until he starts to throw stuffs on whoever open his room door. Glass,frame picture,booksー you named it.

Aisha tried to enter his room today and almost got hit by a book. She's getting mad,quickly step into his room and grabbed his shoulder.

"Elsword please--"

"LEAVE!"

"Elsword look at my goddamn face now. You think (Y/N) will be happy to see your condition like this? No!" Aisha said,convince him to move on and accept that you're no longer there.

"... Then,if I love someone else,that's mean I have betrayed her,right?"

"You won't betray her! She just want to see you have happy back,that's all!" Aisha said. He didn't responded to her. She groaned and about to leave himー

"Fine. If that's what you think." ーshe closed the door.

Elsword looked at his door shut loudly. He sighed heavily and looked at your dress again. That's only the way to feel your 'touch' once again.

"(Y/N),please hold me,I need your touch." he sobbed and started to cry again as he hugged your stuffs.

Raven,again,try to convince him to move on. He,too,hates the fact that you died. Everything is not the same since you were gone.

"Elsword."

"What do you want? Leave."

"Look,(Y/N) didn't like to see you like this. You think she'll be happy seeing you like this?" Raven said as he put the meal that Rena cooked beside him.

"It's all my fault. I should've died! Why the hell she protected me back then?!" he screamed,throwing a pillow to outside.

"Because she loves you."

"But I want to protect her! If only I'm strong enough,I can protect myself and protect her!" he sobbed. Raven looked at him with those pity eyes. He sighed heavily.

"You know,I too,hate it the fact that she's no longer with us but,everything comes and goes." he said as he shut the door leaving that meal for Elsword.

He remembered back,when is the last time he had a meal actually? He took a bite and eat it. Suddenly,he starts to tear up again.

"It's the same how you made it back then..." he pushed that meal aside and starts to cry again.

◈♢◈♢◈♢◈♢◈♢◈

It's been a week since there's anyone enter his room. Meals still get send to his room but he won't eat them most of the time.

While he's eating a bread,he just want to feel you,hug you. He starts to think it will be nice if you're appear in front of him now.

"Silly me. But,I really need you,(Y/N)... I'm sorry because I failed to protect you..."

"Don't be sorry. I protected you back then because I love you."

Elsword stopped take a bite from his bread leaving his mouth opened a little when heard a voice. He looked at his food with his really clueless and surprising in horror face.

"I-Is this bread talking to me?"

"No idiot! I'm here! Turn your head to your back silly!"

He hesitate at first because he thought he's in really worse condition until he can hear your voice but he still want to turn his head.

"Come on,don't be scared."

He turned his head and he saw you. But your body is glowing with white colour and you're wearing a long white dress.

"There you go!"

"(Y-Y/N)...? Is that you...? I'm not dreaming aren't I?!" he said in shocked. He looked desperate and shocked at the same time.

"Yeah,it's me."

"It's too painful seeing you like this,dear."

"E-Everything is really different since you were gone. It's really,really messed up." he said.

"Raven is right. You need to continue living without me. Everything comes and goes. The pain will heal."

"But pain leave a scars. That scar will stay there." you immediately hugged him just to comfort him.

"This... Is what you want right? My hug." he didn't replied instead he hugged you back like you two always did when you're still alive back then.

"Please,stay here. I-I don't care if you want to haunt my room or this house,I don't care I just wanna see you again."

"... I'm sorry,Elsword but I don't have any unfinished business. I'll leave this place,in peace." you said in a sad tone as you looked at his face back.

"B-But,I can't live withou--"

"Shh... Please,this is my last wish before I go. I want you to continue living without me. Please be the happy,energetic Elsword back. It's hurting me seeing you in miserable like this. It's my fault-"

"No,it's my fault. I should've protected you back then."

"Shut up. It is not your fault. Stop saying that my death is your fault. Please make El Search Party like before. Please be happy,for me."

"... Fine,if that's what you want. Anything for you." he said,smiling softly. How it's been since he last smiled like this? He didn't know.

"You know,you can keep that dress if you miss me so much,ok?" it took a while but he blushed when you said that.

"We'll see each other again." you said as you hugged him for the last time. Elsword hugged you back. He enjoyed the warm from your body,like before.  Slowly,your body fades away from him eyes.

"Please living on,Elsword!" you said as your body completely gone from his eyes,leaving a white rose petal on the floor.

"Yeah,I will,(Y/N)."

BAM!

"WHO'S THERE-- oh,it just you sobbing again huh?" Ciel opened the door as it made a loud bang with him bringing his weapon along since he thought someone attack him-

"I-I'm not sobbing damn it!" he denied but he actually wiped those tears away.

"... Ok? So,Elsword. Are you ok? You seems fine now." Ciel asked when he saw Elsword seems a little bit different from a few months ago. It took a while,then he smiled in the way he did before.

"Yeah. I'm fine." he get up from the floor,leave the room and shut the door.

He wonder what happened to the others after he locked himself for a few months.

◈♦◈♦◈♦◈♦◈

Yup,a short one. Sorry~ but this is part 2 so I add up the words hahahaha-- I hope you like this one~ UwU

May you have a nice day.

Edit 23 December 2019:

I forgot to inform you. Remember the part when the moment your soul vanished,you leave a white rose petal to him? White rose means sympathy,innocence,purity and spirituality.

So? You purposely leave the petal because you feel sympathy for him.  This is also means that your love for him will always be there,even in spirit. Both Elsword's and your love are pure because you love each other. Giving the petal is a sign for him to continue to keep living,for you.

Ahhh sorry I started to rambling again ;;; i just-- I really loves flowers so much. It's like every flower has a story for us. Sorry lmao- ;;;