A Way to Eternal Happiness (Add's Part)

Add's part is right here! This is kinda easy to be written because I can just copy and paste some same part that need to be written again lol

Hope ya'll enjoy reading it~ (ㆁωㆁ*)

✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖

Is this the right choice? 

Are you sure that he can make you happy in the future? 

"Yes." 

You're confirmed,he's the right one.

You slowly opened the door,trying to not make any noises. You stepped out and went to his front room door. You're about to knock it then try to control your breathing,trying to not get nervous. Breath in,breath out,breath in,breath out-- ok,here we go. You go to his door room and knocked it.

He come out and...

"What the heck you want? You're supposed to lay on your bed right?" Add asked,opening the door with his usual rude as fuck tone.

Wow how rude.

"It's still 9pm. It's not my time yet." you replied.

"Time for what? Angel of Death come and take you?" he said. This guy can be a piece of shit sometime,you just wanna slice his meat off.

"W-Whatever. Can I come in? Just for a while. There's... Something that I wanna tell you..." you said as your tone slowly goes from usual to slow and soft. Add looked at you like 'what the fuck is this lady ok???'

"Come in if you're not embarrassed."

"So,what do you wanna talk about?"

"It's... About your letter." you said. You can hear that he literally spitted his drink out. His face is red,he looks like he's losing his mind.

"W-What about it?" he asked,looking away from your face. Of course he still remember that sweet letter that he was so embarrassed to give it to you.

"... Yeah,I like you." you said,softly. He then stare at you,became silent for a while.

"... What?"

"I like you,dumbass! Don't made me repeat this shit!" you shouted as you covered your face,preventing you looking at him.

"I know you said that! I just don't want my ears lying to me!" he yelled back. Both of you stare at each other for a while.

"So... We are..."

"A freaking couple." he said,turning away his face from you.

"Then please take care of me!"

"How about you go to sleep instead. You've said what you want right? Get out,I'm busy."

"Fine. You too,don't sleep late."

"Fine,goodnight."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE'S SO CUTE--"

❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠

Seniorrrrr~~~" you entered the staff's room to change your outfit. Rose looked at you,surprised. You rarely do this. So she sit on the chair,waiting for you to tell her what happened.

"Oh good morning (Y/N). You looked so happy,what's up?" she asked as she finished took a sip of her coffee.

"Ehehe~ I just got myself a partner already~" you said with your tone is sounds like you're in seven clouds.

"Ah I see-- excUSE ME??? A PARTNER???" she asked after she spitted out her coffee and then slammed her hands onto the table. You can see your senior here is really excited to hear more.