(Rune Master x Suicidal!Reader) Reason to Live

This one is a bit... *ehem* ok so im trying my best to not make it too cliche as possible.

⚠WARNING⚠
This one contain suicide attempts/suicidal thoughts and it might triggered someone. Please SKIP/LEAVE if you're having suicidal thoughts/have do some suicide attempts as it might will triggered you.

Enjoy~

◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠

It's morning. 7 in the morning. Your alarm have been ringing 45 minutes ago,you just turn it off and lay on your bed.

It's heavy. You need to get up but your body feels like there's a freaking 10 tan stones inside. It's not like you're lazy,no. It's just-- too heavy to move your body. You sighed heavily.

You need to get up,you need to go to school. You hate it so much. Your suicidal thoughts,forcing you to stay on the bed.

"Stay here... What's the point of getting up anyway?"

"I need to get up..." you mumbled weakly as you get off from your bed,weakly. You take your towel and take a quick shower.

After a few minutes,you get out,dry yourself and wear your uniform. You didn't eat your breakfast. You always did that. There's no point of it anyway since your parents isn't there to greet you 'good morning'.

You walked to your school for 15 minutes now. Then,there's red light for you to stop walking because there will be train passing by.

"Train..."

"Push yourself to the rail. Don't you want to die?"

"Come on,go on. You want to die right?"

"(Y/N)!" someone called you out. You looked at yourself,almost entering the train rail. Right on the time,the train that is fast as lightning has passed you.

"Elsword." you called him,your classmate.

"What are you doing? It's dangerous to be nearby here." he said,grabbing your hand and pulled you to pass the train rail.

"I was... Sleepy. I can't think straightly..." you lied. Your mind was blank,letting 'them' to take over.

With that,you and Elsword go to school together. Unexpected to see him this morning. Suddenly,something crossed over your mind. Did you bring your pills?

You checked inside your pocket. None.

"Shit shit SHIT! WHERE IS IT?!" you yelled in your mind as your hand violently opened up your bag and searched for it. You swear to god,you brought it with you.

Where is it? Where is it?

Your mind is in messed. You started to breath heavily,without control. Your hand started to sweat like- a lot. It's soaking to your bag.

No. Not again.

Your heart starts to beat faster than usual.

Shit,why this thing happened now?

"CALM DOWN CALM DOWN CALM DOWN--"

"(Y/N)? Why are you crying?" he asked as he grabbed both of your shoulder. You don't even realize that the tears have come out.

"... H-Huh?" you asked,wiping those tears away.

"Are you ok? You're breathing heavily." he asked. Your hand was inside your bag,remember? You pulled it out as you can feel the bottle was inside. Thank god it's there.