(Lofty: Wanderer x Abused!Reader) Candy and Chains

So this one is based from a song~ (i already put it up there) that boy is really cute so i thought lofty: wanderer might be the right choice (cause he's freaking cute---)

andddd im sorry but im gonna throw you into 'the pit of sorrow' back--

Enjoy~~

❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠

"Another bruises,(Y/N)?"

"Y-Yeah... I accidentally tripped over something then fell." you said as you covered your left cheek.

"You're so clumsy nowadays."

"Sorry~"

All of your friends calls you 'clumsy girl' because you will always have a new wounds/bruises another day. In the end,your body have a lot if bandages. You'll find an excuses so they won't suspected that all of your wounds was from your boyfriend's doing.

Yes,you already have a boyfriend. You and him have been dating for a year and half. To you,he's nice and such a gentlemen even though he's a hot-boiled person. He's really easy to get mad,sometimes over little things. He usually beat you up to calm down.

Yet,you still love him.

You said to yourself,'this is fine,he'll love me after this'.

"It's bitter."

It's about time to go to the class so you walk to there and put your bag beside the desk. You noticed your friend,Ain,staring outside the window. He always do that since he's always alone. You're the only person he always talk to but not so often.

"Ain good morning~" you greeted but he didn't responded instead he stared at you for a whole,making you feel curious.

"... What's wrong your cheek?" he asked. You widened your eyes a little. You didn't want to tell him that bruises was your boyfriend's doing. You gulped and then smile like usual.

"Oh... I-I accidentally tripped over something yesterday. Don't worry." you said. He looked at you,long. You thought that you didn't managed to lie to him.

"... Is that so..." he replied then looked back at outside of the window. Great,he trusted you. Maybe. You then sit at your seat and your phone is vibrating. You took it out and it's your boyfriend. You just take a look at the notification bar so he won't know that you already read it.

'Are you coming tonight?'

He planned something tonight? Unfortunately,you can't go to his home. You don't know why but you feel like you shouldn't come.

The bell has ring,first lesson will start soon. You quickly put your phone inside your pocket and get back to your seat. (the skirt have a pocket... I want itttt--)

❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧

It's lunch time. Yeah,you still didn't read his message. He's in the same school with you,but he didn't come today. Luck.

"(Y/N),are you coming?" your friend asked. You snapped out from your dreaming and turned your head to her.

"S-Sorry... I think I'll just eat at class. You guys can eat without me." you said. Your friend just smile and told you to take care. Once they've gone,you get up and went to cafeteria to buy some food.

After a while,you came back with a chocolate and strawberry milk and two packs of sushi. No,you're not gonna eat those alone. You actually are eat with someone.

"Ain."

"H-Huh? I thought you eat with your friends." he said,looking at you with confusion. So cute,you thought. You chuckled a little then take a chair and sit in front of him.