(Royal Guard x Reader) Lunch Date

This one is school life story~ so your age is around highschool age (13-17) no power,no magic,no gun. Just a lot of school work,chaos in class and everyone's stupidity.

Enjoy!

==

Beep! Beep! Beep!

You open your eyes a little. You groaned and turn off that annoying alarm. You take the alarm and look what time is it now.

It's 7:10am.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT I'M LATE!" you screamed and accidentally fell down from your bed. Duration from your home to school is 45 minutes. The gate will be close around 7:50am and on the way to your class will take 5 minute.

You take a quick shower,wear your uniform and just put your toast in your mouth.

"I'm on my way now!" you said and close the door. You take your bicycle and ride on it.

"Be careful!" your mother said as she facepalm seeing you being clumsy.

==

Meanwhile you're on the way,a lot of bad thing happened to you. Your toast fell into a pit (NOOOOOO MY DELICIOUS BREAKFAST--),you almost hit a cat,you accidentally fell down from your bike and more.

"Ughhh,why the hell so many shit happened to me now?!" you groaned to your bad luck. Then,you saw a male student who also is rushing with his bike. You recognize him as your classmate.

"Ciel!"

You called him. He turned your head to you but didn't stop cycling. You too didn't stop so we both need to talk really loud so you can hear each other's voices.

"Late too huh?!" you said,teasing as you wear that sarcastic smile.

"Don't said that! You are in same situation like me too!" he responded,trying to tease you.

"How many minutes we got?!" Ciel asked.

"It's- SHIT IT'S 7:45- WE NEED TO BE QUICK" you screamed. You both use all of your energy so you can arrive at school before the gate is close.

When you're near to your school,you see that gate isn't close yet. There's no teacher around there. You cycle into full speed and manage to enter the school area.

"YEAHHH WE DID IT CIEL!" you cheered happily. Ciel is now in sweat,gasping for an air.

"Yeah,that's really testing our energy... Piuh."

"Come on,we have still a few more minutes before Ain caught us!" you said as you pulled his arm and rushed to your class that is located on third floor.

(Umm yeah Ain is a student council here. If you remember Velder Academy event,it's written that he's a student council. A religious student council--)

You manage to arrive to your class on time. Ain didn't caught you yet so you both are safe. And he isn't in class. Probably busy with piles of works. You take your seat which located on the back,beside the window. (cliche anime protagonist seat in classroom) Ciel sits in front of you.

Then,you hear your classroom door is open. Ain just finish his works. When he entered the classroom,he didn't sit where he's supposed to (which is beside Ciel) but he went to you and Ciel.

"I saw you came to school in rush. You guys were 5 minute late when you arrived." he said with that gentle but murderous smile on his face.

"W-We're so sorry,Ain... We just-" he cut your words by patting your head and Ciel's head.