(Elsword x Injured!Reader) Protect

This one is for Eburin-chan2003. Thank you so much for giving me a request! I'm sorry if it's not like what you expect... But,I hope you enjoy reading it!

==

"I'm tired... Can we rest for a while?" Ara said as she tried to balance herself so she can walk normally.

"Yeah... It's been a few hours. Elsword,we should stop for a while." you said. Elsword looked at all of you. Yep,looks like robot running out of battery.

You and El gang have gone through the dungeon for a long time. (Pick any dungeon you want. If I were you,I'll pick any Lanox dungeon) monsters attacking all of you like mad until some of you got hurt.

"Fine... I'm tired too. I'll find some water for you guys. I'll be back." Elsword said. As he about to go,

"Elsword!"

He stopped his step and turned his head. You immediately approached to him.

"I'll... I'll follow you,Elsword. I'm afraid you'll get lost somewhere." you said but you're stuttering. You cursed yourself. Elsword smiled and brushed your hair with his hand.

"Of course you can follow me (Y/N)! Thank you for worrying about me!" he said as he continued to brush your hair. Your heart immediately jumped into happiness.

"Be careful,Elsword. Protect (Y/N). If she got hurt,I'm gonna smash your head with my claymore." Elesis said with some really,really dark aura behind her.

"Don't worry Elesis! I can protect myself!" you said,proudly. Then,both of you walked away and slowly fading away from them.

"(Y/N) didn't give up ey?" Rena said,trying to break the silence.

"Well,I don't know what kind of black magic Elsword used to make (Y/N) have a crush on him but we need to support her." Aisha said as she was teasing Elsword at the middle of sentences.

"Yeah. If (Y/N) and Elsword is a couple,I hope she can take care of him." Ain said. Everyone nodded and let themselves drown into their fantasy.

==

"How long we've been walking? These screw on my legs is getting loosen." you groaned. Actually what you feel like a few hours but it's only been half an hour since both of you gone.

"Don't worry,we'll find it. Trust me." he replied. You thought that this boy never get tired. You want his energy so you can walk for a few hours without getting tired.

"Hey,Elsword. Do you have... Someone you like?" you asked. You didn't know why you asked that. You'll probably regret about it.

"... Y-Yeah... I think she doesn't feel the same..."

"Why you think like that?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'm trying to not to be too confident. Perhaps,I'm the one will regret about it." he said. You immediately think about Aisha since she always with Elsword.

"Maybe Aisha might be suitable for him..." you thought to yourself. You didn't see any hope for Elsword to like you.

After a while you trying to find any water source,you found a river. You two feel relieved when you both finally manage to find a water source. It's like a treasure hunt.

"Aha! Finally,a river!" Elsword said. You took out a bottle from your bag to fill them up.

"I hope this will be enough for them..." you said. You felt regret because didn't bring more bottles. Elsword pat your shoulder.