(Tactical Trooper x Pianist!Reader) A Bittersweet Melody

Hello again~ dang this book already have 30 chapters. Yeay.

So,you're a pianist in here. The song up there is one of music in my playlist that I think bittersweet.

I have been doing them in school/modern AU like- a lot *ehem i'm so r r y--* sorry because school/modern AU seems to have a lot typical romance circumstances that always happened than their original AU QAQ

I'm turning them back to their original AU all right UwU (waittttt they have piano in their AU right--)

whatever im gonna put it--

Please enjoy~

♠✧♠✧♠✧♠✧♠✧♠✧♠✧♠✧♠✧♠✧♠✧♠✧♠

"You're going to that place again,Chung?" Rena asked. Chung,who was about to step out,turned his head and nodded.

"Be back early,ok?" she said.

He left the home and made his way to a place that he'll always visit every once a year. After a while of walking,he noticed a villager,selling a lot of flowers. He decided to buy one.

He arrived at the 'place',which is an abandoned library,with a piano in there. It has been abandoned for years,only him always come once a year.

As he walked in,he looked around his surrounding,it's still the same. Only a lot unwanted plants have grown and dusty books. Ignore all of those,he walked towards a piano,which is beside the window.

The piano as well,haven't been touch for years. It's not so dusty,but there's plants surrounded it. Chung tear off those and throw it away. Then,he wipe off some dust,make it a little bit cleaner. Like how it used to look like before.

Ah,can't believe it... He's amazed that this place managed to stay the same,even though a lot of unwanted plants grow in there,he still can recognised it. In fact,he always come to that library once a year,on a specific date.

He sit down in front of the piano as his fingers seems like ready to play a music. But,for some reason,his vision getting blurry because of tears that coming out from his eyes.

"... I still remember the music." he said,wiping his tears off. He can't cry now. She'll be upset,he thought. Staring at the piano,he slowly opening the box of memories...

·。✧•·.◈。·.

"You can play piano,(Y/N)?" he asked.

"Yeah! This thing is one of my favorite in the world! It always make me happy."

"I see... Can you play some music for me,please?" he asked awkwardly. He thought it might be such a burden but then you gave him a wide smile to him.

"Sure! Don't be scared,I'm not mad." you said,comforting him down as he looked scared of you getting mad.

"It sounds... Beautiful. It's like you're in a wonderland (Y/N)!" he said. You blushed a little because of his compliment.

"Thank you ehehe~ You know... Piano is like the most effective way to express my feelings." you said,slightly touched the piano.

"Huh? How though?" he asked. You ended up chuckle a little,knowing he'll ask how. He looked in confusion now.

"I knew it you'll ask that. I can't even answer that,Chung. It's really complicated." you said. He might be clueless now,it's ok. He'll understand it one day.

•。.·✧·•。·•

Again,at the same place. You both are in the library,where him sitting beside you as you creating a melody from the piano.