(Centurion x Blunt!Reader) Morning Call

This one will be a really short one I guess? Dunno XD Yep yep,you're a straightforward person lol- yet you still have friends but sometimes they hope that you'll stop saying what cross in you mind. 

Please enjoy~ ( ´∀`)

❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖

It's weekend. Like most of teenagers,they'll wake up late and continue to wander around their dreamland. That's what you are doing now. You're too lazy to wake up plus your mid year exam is over so you thought maybe it's fine to take a break from studying.

"(Y/N)! Look at the time now! How long you want to continue to sleep?!" you mother suddenly burst in,without knocking. You're having small heart attack because of that loud noise that come from the door. You try your best to move your body because you're too damn lazy to move.

"This girl... It's 8 already! Wake up! Do some activities or go out with friends!" your mother said as she stomp out from your room. You thought you'll get hit by the frying pan that your mother was holding.

(Uhh for me,waking up at 8am is consider as late ( ;∀;))

You groaned a little and finally with some strength,you get up from your bed. You scratch your head a little before you get off from the bed. You take your towel and go take a shower.

❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖

After you finish your shower,meanwhile you are drying your hair with your towel,you heard your phone is ringing. You wonder who will call you this morning. You picked up and put your phone to your ear.

"Hello?"

"Ah (Y/N)! Glad you pick up!" a voice answered. You're surprise that it's Chung calling you this morning.

"What do you want?" you asked with your cold tone. He somehow got some chills when he heard your voice.

"Geez,(Y/N). Your voice is making me scared somehow. Can't your voice be more sweet like a normal girl?"

"That's your problem then. You better say what do you want before I sell your hair to the occult club." you responded back but somehow your voice is kinda pissed off and wanna kill someone.

"F-Fine! Please don't respond like that! I'll get a heart attack because of it!" he replied with a little sob noise in the end. 

"I'm sorry I called you in morning... I just got bored... Probably you just wake up right?"

"No,I just finished take a shower. I just need to dry my hair that's all. By the way,where's Elsword anyway? You two always hang out with Add." you asked as you finished with your hair and walk to your bed to sit down.

"Ah... Elsword is going somewhere with Elesis for a few days. Add also following them." he responded. There's disappointed tone in his voice.

"You didn't joined them?" you asked as you looked outside on your window.

"I have something to take care here... So basically I'm really lonely now ahaha." he said,awkwardly laughing in the end.

"So what are you doing now?"

"Nothing other than laying on this couch... I just want someone to talk with. It feels empty.."

"Well,why you would call me anyway? I'm not that close to you."

"W-Well...! Uhh... I-I save your number so maybe it's fine if I-I wanna know you better..." he replied,stuttering. You smirk a little and continue to look outside your window.

"... That's odd. If someone is bored,they should've call someone that close to them. Elsword didn't bring his phone along?"

"U-Uhh... M-Maybe? I've tried to call him a few times but he never pick up... Add too." again,he stuttered. You tried to tease him more with some questions.

"Then? Raven is close to you too. Why don't you call him?"

"W-Well... H-He's a 'not responding' type p-person... Maybe he's keep his phone silent..." he said,stuttering again. You keep teasing him again until he get frustrated.

"How about Ciel? Ain? Ara?"

"T-That's because... M-Maybe they--"

"And... Just what are you doing in front of my house anyway?" you cut his words while looking at outside. You saw Chung is slowly turn his head to your window with his face is red like rose.

"D-Damn it... You saw me..." he said as he covered his face with his hand. Actually,you looked outside your window because you saw him standing in front of your house. So,you just keep teasing him until he's about to lose it.

"(Y-Y/N)... To be honest,I came to your house and call you to confess to you... But,you saw me..." he said in disappointment.

"It's ok,Chung. I like you too. Where are we going anyway?" you quickly replied. It's silent for a while and then you looked outside your window. He  froze.

"E-Eh? EHHHH?!!! C-Can you repeat that a-again?!" he asked you to make sure what he heard is real. But,he hear that you already hang up the call. Then,the door in front of your house is open.

"I like you. You want me to repeat it again?" you asked. Now you're wearing a (favorite colour) dress with your hair in (favorite style).

"You like me? H-How did you know--"

"You think I didn't hear you and your friends always talking about crush? I heard yours and you mentioned my name." you replied with your face is still a stone like usual. Chung's face is getting red than before.

"W-What?! You were sleeping that time right?!"

"I'm not that sleepy anyway. I just like to pretend to sleep while hearing your story."

"Where are we going anyway?" you asked while holding his hand,making him more messed up.

"A-Anywhere you want. Dang,you're making me messed up (Y/N)." he said as he try to avoid meeting your (favorite colour) eyes.

"I like to see your blush face. It's cute." you replied.

"S-STOP WITH YOUR BLUNT REPLY!"

❖♢❖♢❖♢❖♢❖♢❖♢❖♢❖♢❖♢❖♢❖♢❖

THIS ONE IS REALLY SHORT AMXBWJBFNSJC-- *BANSHEE SCREAMS* I'M SO SORRY I'M LACK OF IDEAS *HUGS EVERYONE*

Anyway,I'm gonna draw a mini comic with Elsword characters after this because this book have 500+ readerss ( ´∀`) (dunno im so happy tbh (。ŏ﹏ŏ)) the comic will based on one of this story (just a scene not the whole story)

I sound so childish here ahahaha sorry ;;;;

It might take a really,REALLY long time because I have an exam in a week sorry QAQ