(Rosso x Bullied!Reader) Camera

A request by CielisBae0919~ thank you so much for giving me a request UwU and I'm sorry to make you wait QwQ

For the first time-- a NPC characters is gonna be your partner woohoo! well,just the El masters for now. (im not gonna write some villains x reader like shit no mate-- unless you request yourself to be a demon so go on--)

This is gonna be hella weird cause imma throw them into school AU once again and i keep imagine how people gonna look at Rosso since his hair is more beautiful than any girl's hair in this world.

Reminder that this will be all Rosso's POV soooo he will *cough* cursed a lot *couGH COUGH*

Ding ding you have a rival once again~ but-- you won't beat her like the last time you did OvO 'violence isn't always the good answer',that's why you thought.

im sorry cause changing it a bit anddddd imma put you into the pit of sorrow once again just to be dramatic EwE

Sorry if it's not like what you expected and not so fluffy like you wanted (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧

Rosso's POV

"Again?"

"What?" I looked at Ventus,responding him,getting out that lunch box from under desk. My tone isn't rude,it just that's how I talk with people.

"This is a fourth time you bring a lunch box. You rarely do that. What happened?" he asked. For fuck's sake,I don't wanna tell him. It's obvious that this thing is not for me. ... It's for someone else...

"It's... None of your business..." I replied,without even looking at that mr. flirt's face.

What? Ventus literally flirt everyone in this school. Even there's some guy become gay for him. He deserves that name.

Shit-- why- whY MY FACE IS GETTING WARM FUCKING STOP- I-It's not like I love her or anything! She's just a friend. YES! A FRIEND ALRIGHT?!

"Oh Ventus~ you didn't know? Rosso recently met that girl who always has a camera with her~" ohhh fucking great. Another one. Damn it Ebalon don't spill the tea oh my god-

"Really? Perhaps... That's your crus--"

"She's an idiot who always skips her lunch! I just happened to cook more alright?!" I yelled,getting up from my seat.

Everyone knows who's (Y/N). She always hang out by herself at the rooftop,with a camera. She likes to be there because scenery always looks beautiful from up there.

We're not classmate. I just happened to meet her... When she's got hit by (Rival's name). That's when I know that she's a bully victim but she's a total idiot because didn't report about it.

"Better be silent,for now."

I-- I don't wanna be a passenger who just passed by that incident. This bully shits need to stop,that's it.

She's... Not someone special. Only a friend. That's it.

"For god's sake,s-she's not my type. I-I just care about her,as a friend." saying that,take that box with me and leave. I swear to god,I'm gonna get myself expelled if I stay with them.

"Tsundere child."

"I know right~"

"Plus he's short but still taller than the camera girl so it's kinda cute."

Hey,I'm not even far from the classroom yet.

"I CAN HEAR YOU MOTHERFUCKER"

✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦