(Fatal Phantom x Reader) Ice Cream

Woah it's been so long since I last update my stories XD So,how are you? Are you fine? How's your day today? Sorry because leaving this damn story for a long time-- (im too busy sorry;;;) but I still touch it whenever I got an idea but never write the whole thing since I always forgotten what I wanna write-- (forgive me and my memories) Anyway,I hope you enjoy this one~

==

You and our princess-- I mean Chung,have been dating for two month. Everyone were cheering for both of you that time and suprisingly,he is the one who confessed to you.

But nowadays,he seems to keep avoiding you. Even the eye contact. You're getting worried that this relationship won't stay but you keep your mind away from overthinking and think maybe he's tired.

You and El Search Party was just finished exploring the dungeon. You guys decided to rest for a while. You were trying to find Chung and end up you found him was around the waterfall.

You decided to tease him a little.

"Chung!"

No response.

"Chung~!"

Again. No response.

"Chung!!!"

"What do you want (Y/N)?" he finally response you but in annoyed tone.

"Umm.... Nothing~!" you smiled like an innocent child. He groaned and rolled his eyes then continue to stare back to the waterfall.

"Hey,do you think I'm annoying?" you asked.

"The most annoying member. I don't know why Elsword let you join." he replied with cold tone. Your heart break a little.

"Ok,ok I'm sorry~" you replied with a smile. This is not the first time he called you annoying. You,yourself admit that you're kinda annoying to some people.

"Chung,there's an icecream shop nearby. Can we go there after this?" you asked him and saw a little blush on his cheeks. You smiled.

You really love when he blush like that. Looks like a cute pikachu. Even though sometimes he can be an ice cube,he still loves you.

"F-Fine... For you it's fine..." he said as he turned away from you. You started to scream internally when you saw him blushed.

Rose's voice can be heard from the other side. You know it means they're nearby to search for you two. Chung immediately pulled your arm and get out from the place.

"There you are! Where did you guys go?" Rose asked. You two looked at each other trying to figure out the answer.

"Uh,we- We were at the waterfall,just- talking." you replied. Then,Ara came from nowhere.

"Aww (Y/N),you miss your time together with Chung? So you guys escaped to have time together?" Ara teased. You blushed madly. You want to answer back but,

"So? Is it wrong for us to have a date sometimes? Even after mission?" Chung replied as his arm crossed over your shoulder.

Ara started to scream internally as she started to fangirling over you two.

==

"Woah! This place has a lot of flavours!" you said as your eyes were shining seeing those delicious icecream flavours. (I want some icecream,who's with me?)

"So,what do you want? Vanilla? Chocolate? But,don't eat sweet thing too much." he said as he wrap his arm to you. You immediately screamed internally when he does that.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?! Hey,hey,you there?" you snapped to your reality when he slapped your face (don't worry,just a soft slap).

"Huh? What? Yeah yeah I'm fine..." you said as you rub your cheeks that isn't hurt.

By the way,when you both entered the shop,there's a lot of children running around so you can't kiss his cheek in public. (Their parents are there too)

So,you go to the counter and have decided what icecream flavour you want.

"Hello! Welcome to (put any name for the icecream shop)! What do you want?" the cashier asked you politely.

"Hi! I want (your favorite flavour) please? Can you add some (any favorite decoration like pocky,strawberry,etc.)?" you said. The cashier looked at Chung and asked,

"How about you,young man? Do you want the same flavour like your girlfriend here?" the cashier said,joking at the end of sentences.

"Woah! How did you know?" you said. The cashier almost dropped the cone and Chung now in full embarrassment mode.

"Oh my god,you two are- MANAGER DO WE STILL HAVE THAT BIG ASS SUNDAE BOWL?!!" the cashier screamed,right to the manager office.

"IS THERE A COUPLE THERE?! AND YES WE STILL HAVE ONE!" the manager screamed back. Both of you are now in total clueless because the cashier and the manager are speaking in russian.

"Sorry for keep you waiting! Here you go!" the cashier said as he give you one sundae icecream with a mixture flavours.

"W-Wait,we didn't order this-"

"Just take it! We just want to finish our stock here. Don't worry! It's free~" Chung's words got cut. You both are really clueless like 'wtf just happened' but you don't care and enjoy the icecream together.

"I don't know what the hell just happened but we need to finish this." Chung said and you nodded.

A few moments later (read this in spongebob squarepants narrator voice)

"Finally,we finish this."

"Hey,Chung. There's a pocky left. You want?" you asked.

"Nah,you take it. I don't want any sweet stuff anymore." he replied,but you know he really want that pocky. So,you sticked that pocky into your mouth.

"W-What the hell,(Y/N)?! No,we're in public!" you giggled. It's really fun to tease him.

"Ok,ok~ I'm sorry~" you said as you finish that one stick pocky. You both went home and realized it's been two hours since you two entered.

"Elsword must be worry... We should be back." he said. You,are now a total sloth,too lazy to walk. He sighed and hit your head.

"Walk,lazy." he said. You pout and rubbed your head.

==

"Welcome home! How's your date?" Elsword asked and teasing at the same time. Chung let out that little,cliche 'tch' and went to his room.

"It's awesome! We got free sundae you know~" Elsword got astonished. Like,'free sundae? I want it too'.

"Free? That's amazing. So,you two still want to join for dinner?" Elsword asked. You nodded and helped the others in the kitchen.

Meanwhile,in Chung's room,he now screaming while covering his face with pillow.

"WHY (Y/N) IS SO CUTE AAAAAAA I'M SO LUCKY"

He keeped rolling on his bed until there's a knock on his door.

"Chung,dinner's ready. Come out." it's Ciel's voice. Chung clear his throat and try to keep that ice cube face. He just wondered if Ciel actually heard him screamed before.

"Yeah,I'm coming." he said with his usual cold tone.

==

🌸Extra Scene🌸

Rena: alright! Dinner's ready! Ciel,can you call Chung to come down?

Ciel: yeah sure.

*later*

Meanwhile Ciel on the way to his room,

*silent scream*

Ciel: what the hell? *try to hear from the door*

Chung: WHY (Y/N) SO CUTE AAAAAAA I'M SO LUCKY

Ciel: *laugh a little* oh my fcking god,this is rare- (i should bring the recorder-)

==

I hope you like this one~ sorry this one is a little weird XD now I'm craving for ice cream,who's with me?