(Mastermind x Reader) Gift

FUNNY THAT THIS BASED ON MY DREAM THAT I HAD ON OTHER DAY LMAO

But- that guy wasn't Add yet he had the same tsundere traits like him. And it's hilarious that I remembered this lol.

Also forgive me for my disappearance I guess. I've a little problem with this wattpad so I can't login for a few days.

Enjoy lol

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"Another one..." you mumbled to yourself as you took a necklace with sapphire ornament out from your jacket.

Another mysterious gift by an anonymous. It seems this mysterious person will always give some small presents to you. It usually appear on the desk,inside your jacket or beside your pillow.

Usually,this person will give you items like an accessories such as hairpin,necklace,bracelet. Also an ornaments like a keychain. Sometimes a new clothing. If not,they'll just give you a snacks.

This started a few months ago. You thought it will over right there but,oh boy. It just keep coming and coming,not everyday. But the gift will appear some times in a week.

"Thank you,mysterious person. I like it." you said,putting on the necklace on you. You looked at yourself in the mirror. The sapphire ornament looks like a deep sea water. It's elegant. You're actually hoping that this mysterious person will actually hear you.

You went to downstairs to see your friends and have a breakfast with them. You stepped into the kitchen and found Raven is preparing the breakfast.

"Ah,good morning (Y/N)." Raven greeted.

"Good morning!" you replied. He then take a glance on your necklace,staring at it for a while.

"... That's new. Where did you got that?" he asked,pointing his finger to the necklace.

"Oh? It appeared mysteriously inside my jacket. I don't know who give it though." you said forming a silly smile on your face.

"Again with this mysterious person. I wonder who is it." he replied,continuing to prepare the breakfast.

Everyone is aware about this mysterious person. They also don't have any clue who is this person. Like,heck they hide their identity so damn well.

"Morning." you heard Add's voice from behind. Sounds raspy a bit.

"Morning~" you turned around as you heard his voice. You can see his eyebags though. Add then stare at the necklace for a while like Raven did.

"That's... A nice necklace." he pointed out.

"I know right? I like the colour so much. I wonder who gave it actually."

"Morning everyone!" Elesis with her energetic voice like always,greeting all of you in the kitchen. She then noticed the necklace afterwards.

"That's a nice necklace you got there (Y/N)." she pointed out. This necklace become a hot topic this morning.

"It's from that mysterious person though." you said. Elesis let out a short sigh as she crossing her arms.

"Dang,again? Who is this person actually?"

"No clue."

"I'm thinking it's probably Ain or Ciel. They both are pretty close to you." Raven slipped in,turning off the stove.

"It's not them though. Lu told me that Ciel never sneak into my room and Ain just straightly told me he didn't do that." you explained.

"I'm sure it's only between us. I think this person like you so much but they're too embarrassed?" Add added more.