(Furious Blade x Depressed!Reader) When The Stars Disappeared

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER.

I FINALLY MAKE 'RAVEN X READER' ONESHOT.

YEY.

Well-- it took some time butttt with some help from another stories that I have read,finally i've been blessed with a storyline.

Also,this book have reached 3k readersssss thank you so much for reading this shitty stories QwQ i might do something to celebrate lmao-

im so sorry that i have never include raven in this book until now. y'all can slap me as my punishment-

AND before that,just in case y'all don't know. You in this story will be 'hikikomori',which is a Japanese term for someone who keep themselves isolated and withdrawn themselves from society. They rarely to never go outside from their home.

Weird that the characters are korean but I used japanese term for this-

✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖✦❖

"Poor that girl."

"She never goes out since both of her parents passed away."

"I once tried to talk to her but all she did replied was 'go away'."

"It's been almost four months... I have tried my best for her to get out but it's all a dead end."

"A poor girl indeed."

You stared at two lady who are standing in front of your home. Probably talking about you. You closed the curtain and turned back to the dark room of yours.

It's been almost four months since your parents have passed away. They both got into a car accident. They didn't made it alive unfortunately.

Becausd of that,you slowly stopped coming to school and then you slowly never go outside anymore,unless you need to buy some food.

All you did is stay inside your room,watch some movies that randomly popped out into your recommendation,eat and sleep. You cuts off yourself from your friends. They did message you,but you never reply any of them.

No more happiness. You aren't sad yet,you can't feel happy like how you used to be.

Knock knock

"I'm going in alright?" someone said as he twists the door knob and step inside your room.

Ah,he's here,you thought. That one guy in your class who always come to your place everyday. Your boyfriend,Raven.

"You're here again..." you muffled under your blanket,without looking at him.

"You stopped coming to school for four months now. Everyone is worry about you." he said as he turn on the lights.

He will turn the lights on because you left them off always. He immediately slipped out a sigh as he saw your room is a total mess. Food containers,drinks,your clothes are on the floor. It's really messed up. Luck for you that there's no rats or cockroaches coming in.

Indeed,your classmate is worry about you. Sometimes teachers would come to your place just to check on you. But Raven is different. He will come everyday,even in weekend. Since you rarely go out,the front door isn't even locked. He'll be the one who lock it and keep the key with him.

Each day,he come to your place,bring you foods and notes from school. Heck,he even cleaned up your room and forced you to take a shower.

You take a glance on him,who is cleaning up your room.