(Apostasia x Reader) The Girl Hidden Under Veil

It's apostasia's turn everyone~ (*゚∀゚)

This is inspired by that one Shining Nikki suit that I saw in instagram! I didn't play SN but they always pop in my instagram explore~ well,the suit looks beautiful i suddenly got an idea to write a story~

Anyway-- your face is completely hidden by the veil~ no one ever see your face because-- [this content need to be hidden to avoid unexpected circumstances]

Enjoy~

♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦

In a small village,there's a priestess. Her name is (Y/N).

(why this sounds like a fairytale story lmao- ok ok sorry for breaking the fourth wall)

She came to the village,alone,in order to become the replacement to their passed priest.

Everyone in the village love her. She's kind,nice to everyone and such a gentle person. Because of this,there's some people will actually propose to her but she'll turn it down immediately.

"I'm not interested for now. I'm sorry." that's her reply to whoever confess their feelings to her.

However,it's revealed that the priestess actually have someone else. Villagers is curious,who is it? They better don't know who,she thought.

Yes,she's gentle and kind and loves children but,there's something odd with her.

Her face always be hidden under her veil.

She never take the veil off. People are curious,why she hide her face. Whenever someone ask,she only said,"You'll look at me as disgusting human."

That become a mystery to everyone.

Another mystery is the room in the church. There's only two rooms inside. One is her room,which is completed with a small kitchen and one is the mysterious locked room. Whenever someone try to approach the locked room,she will tell them to go away from that room,immediately.

Everyone have been wondering,what is this priestess hiding. Why she hide her face? Why she locked that room?

Who is she from the first place actually? She mysteriously came to the village,became their priestess.

Someone question better be left unanswered.

==

The church will be closed once sun has say its goodbye. A perfect time for you to see him. You looked around just to make sure there's no one inside.

You go to your room,cook some food then get out with them and go to the locked room.

There he is,staring outside of the window. That's what he always do since the first day he came.

"Ain." you called. He didn't responded but he heard you. You sighed as you put the food on the table.

"Geez,you let your hair off again. Here,let me braid it up for you." you said as you sit behind him and started to do something with his hair.

"..."

You found him laying unconscious outside of the church a few months ago. He was injured so bad when the first time you saw him. Apparently,he seems don't want to talk for now. He isn't deaf but he don't wanna talk,that's all. You two communicate using papers.

Weird that he told you that don't ever tell any villagers about his existence. You were confused at first but you did what he said. That's why you locked the room.