(Mad Paradox x Tired!Reader x Arme Thaumaturgy) Roommate

Dang it's threesome lmao--- a request from Amilia_The_Ghost~ sorry for making you wait ( ;∀;) also,I'm sorry that I changed a bit from your request QAQ 

Hope you'll enjoy it ÚwÙ

❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠❖♠

You're 20 years old young lady,who dropped out from the college because of financial problem,currently living in a comfy,nice but small apartment. Well,not so small. It can fit about five to six people. You're a freelancer as well a waitress at a cafe nearby as your part time job.

Imagine,wake up around 6am,get ready then take a train (the duration from your home to train station take 20 minutes by walking) to another town for a good 40 minutes then arrive at your work place like around 7:45 am which the cafe will open exactly at 8am. 10 hours working,your shift over then you go home. Rest for a while,afterwards,you'll lock yourself in your room,doing client's orders. Then,repeat.

Same routine everyday. You're getting tired of it but what else you can do anyway?

Yeah,you rarely take a rest. Plus,you don't have anyone with you. Living really far away from your original town. You really miss your friends. They still contact you but not always because they're busy with college stuffs.

Looking at them,studying,made you feel like you've failed drastically in your life. But,you smacked those negative thoughts out of your mind.

Let's say that your life is kinda unstable but still,you can survive this after school life. Difficult isn't it? Face it.

It's been about,almost 2 years since you dropped out. You've been thinking to find a roommate but you also don't want whoever willing to live with you pay the rent. Yeah,free of charge. You just realized that you've been isolating yourself.

Knock knock

It's Saturday so you have more time to finish some works before deadline. You get up from your desk then walk,opened the door.

"Oh,it's you." you said,looking at the green long straight long hair girl,Rena. The only human being that talk to you since the first day you moved in.

When you moved in,she suddenly came to you and that's when you both became friends. Rena always bring something as a gift,even though you resisted to take it. Plus,she just live beside you so it will be easy.

"Hello (Y/N)! Are you busy now?"

"Well... Not so. What's up?" you asked,glanced at your work table that is in full messed. Forget about your works,there's a human being talking to you.

"You see,I supposed to go to a boutique with him today but it seems like he's busy. So--"

"-- You're asking me to help you choose your wedding dress?" you continued her words. She nodded in excitement. You see,Rena is actually about to get married next month with a guy named Raven. You rarely meet him since he live somewhere else but still nearby the apartment.

You met him only a few times because you keep locking yourself in your room.

"Yeah! Since you're good in arts,I guess you can choose which one is suitable for me." she said. You keep glanced at your desk. What a mess,you thought. You sighed and decided to forget about those stuffs for a while.

"Fine. Let me dress up first." you said as you walked back to your room and dress up in your casual style. It's so simple it might take only a few minutes to get ready.

"Ok I'm done. Let's go."

❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧❖✧

You both arrived at the boutique. Before you even enter it,you can see there's a lot of beautiful dresses on the display. You thought that you can use it for your references later. You both entered and you both got greeted by a lady that is working at that place. She seems like to know Rena.