(Idol!Ain x Reader) New Memory

Part two is here~ UwU so in here you'll be spending your whole day dating OwO

Just a friendly reminder that I wrote this with a lazy mode so it's kinda sucks,like-- really sucks-- imsorry--

Enjoy~ UwU

♣◈♣◈♣◈♣◈♣◈♣◈♣◈♣◈♣◈♣◈♣◈♣◈♣

It turns out that (friend's name) have set this up for a long time when she saw Ain's graduation picture with you were in there.

"Then I told him,'I know her! She's my best friend!' He went speechless after that haha!" (friend's name) explained,with a bowl of cheesy macaroni on her hand as you both are watching (any movies name) at 2am.

"So,you then tried to set this thing up? How about those tickets? It wasn't fake." you asked.

"That's easy. I got those from one of the crew since he knew what I was planning~"

"The whole group is working together just to get me and him met once again... What the hell?"

"It's for the sake of love,my dear best friend~"

"Hahh,whatever. Shut the tv off. I wanna sleep." you said as you get up from the couch and went back to your room. (Friend's name) shut that tv off,put that bowl into the kitchen sink and run as fast as she can to your room because afraid that the demon lurking in the dark will eat her.

==

It's 3am and you can't sleep. You looked at (friend's name),sleeping peacefully with such a surprising pose. You let out that long sigh,thinking how easy to sleep like her.

He's sleeping for sure so no need to text him or whatsoever. You then stared at your room ceiling.

'Mother gracious what the hell happened today?' you thought,flashback having one by one incident that happened.

First,(friend's name) dragged you to a concert of an idol which you never interested in. Then,you somehow swear to god that you've met Ain somewhere and as result,you keep dreaming about him,your memories with him and dang,he's your first love.

Second,you went to their concert and it's revealed that (friend's name) is the manager and she have set this shit up for a long time.

And now you're someone's lover???

Your brain have exploded because everything happened way too fast for you to process.

"... Did I have anything else except hoodies in my wardrobe?"

"He said he'll bring me to... Somewhere that will bring memories back. I wonder where is it..."

"I would like to go somewhere with train though. It's been so long since I used the train as transportation."

"Think about it. You didn't write any lyrics for years because I thought it's cringy as fuck. ... But,that's the way you express your feelings back then,right?"

"What if I met those bullies back? Are they gonna say sorry to me or opposite?"

"Just-- what the heck Ain see in me actually? I'm not that beautiful."

(YES YOU ARE LOVE YOURSELF BITC-- *SHOWERING Y'ALL WITH LOVE AND AFFECTION*)

Andddd you continue to talk with yourself until you fall asleep automatically.

◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖

"Wake up! Wake up! The sun has rise!" (friend's name) yelled in excitement as she forcefully opened up the curtain and let the holy light of dawn cleanse your room so that lucifer's comrades will burn.