Chapter 32

H: No she ran upstairs and locked herself in her room and won't tell me what happened. Wtf did you do?! *He starts to ball up his fists*

C: Chill I didn't do anything to her I just bailed her out. She locked herself in her room cause she found out that Alex had cheated on her.

Hunter: And why should I believe you?!

Carlos: *Points across the street to the hoe* Oh look who's walking out rn....

Hunter: I'M GOING TO KILL HIM FOR DOING THAT TO HER!!!! *He runs over to Alex's house*

He walks in and sees Alex w/ an ice pack on his face.

Carlos: Yeahh I may have already threw the first punch

Alex: What do you want now?!

Hunter: *Grabs him by the shirt* Why the hell would you do that to my sister?!

Alex: P-please just stop I've been through enough today!!!!

Hunter: Oh you think you have been through a lot?! Has ur dad tried to murder you and ur family and permanently scarred you?! Do you go through everyday worrying if you'll get to see ur mom and ur sister every night?! Do you worry everytime you unlock ur front door ur dad will be standing their with a gun about to kill you and the people you love the most?!

DaMn. Thank you guys so much for 2.2k views!!!!! It means the world. Sorry I haven't posted in a week :(. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds. There's a new post ;)