Chapter 40: I missed you :)

You start heading over to the lab.

You get in ur car and drive about 20 minutes to the lab. When you arrive you check in and are seen pretty quickly.

L/p: Hello how are you today, Y/n?

Y/n: Yes I'm doing ok ig hru?

L/p: Good thank you for asking. We're not going to take too much blood today, I've been informed you have lost a lot of blood recently.

Y/n: Ok

You get your blood drawn and drive back to your house, anxiously waiting for the phone call from the doctor.

THE NEXT DAY 3:00 P.M.

You receive a call from the doctor.

Y/n: Hello?

Doctor: The results are back and indeed, you are pregnant.

Y/n: Omg....

Doctor: You should schedule an appointment with your obstetrician sometime soon.

Y/n: *Holding back tears* O-ok t-thank you.

Doctor: Have a nice afternoon Y/n

Y/n: Y-you too

END OF CALL

Y/N'S POV:
Guess that means I should probably go talk to Alex *sighs*
END OF POV

You grab your coat and start heading across the street to Alex's. You knock on the door. He opens it and just stares at you in silence.

Y/n: Hi...?

Alex: Hello. Look I'm really sorry.

Y/n: Well we're gonna have to make this work because *sighs* I'm pregnant...and it's yours

Alex: Come in *He steps aside to let you in*

You take a seat on the couch and he sits down next to you.

Alex: How can you be so sure that it's mine?

Y/n: Because you're the only person I had sex with

Alex: I'm sure you did with Carlos

Y/n: Alex no. We never did any of that

Alex: He probably did what he almost did in the bath-

Y/n: ALEX STOP. He's changed. Take responsibility for what you took part in.

Alex: *Sighs* Ok....

Y/n: Why did you cheat on me?

Alex: She was an old gf that moved away and recently came back. She contacted me and it all sorta just happened...but she's changed...and not in a good way. It was all a mistake. I'm really sorry. I really am. I went to apologize the other day and then I saw you with Carlos....

Y/n: Well I think it's important that we put that all behind us and be together and happy for the baby. I really want to try and be a healthy couple again. I don't just want to get back together for the baby, I also really missed you :)

Alex: I missed you to mi amor *He kisses you*

Das kinda cuteee. Thank you guys sm for 5.5k views!!! Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)