Chapter 57: You Really did Change

Doctor:  I think we might have to move that to next week because there are some minor complications with the baby.

When you heard those words, your heart dropped. Alex walked over to you and held your hand.

Y/N'S POV:
Problems with the baby? It's all his fault. My dad always finds a way to ruin my life. Maybe it's my fault. Maybe I should've tried harder to protect her😧
END OF POV

Alex: What do you mean minor complications?

Doctor: Well her heart rate is not where it should be and she's not getting enough nutrients. If we don't do an emergency c section next week, her chances at life are very low.

You and Alex exchange nervous, sad glances.

Y/n: What are the chances that she'll live?

Doctor: Well if we do the emergency c section there is a 70% chance she will live. Her condition is not the worst, but if we wait it could end very badly.

Y/n: O-ok. Let's do the c section.

Doctor: Alright. We're going to have a monitor attached to you to monitor the babies heartbeat so don't make any sudden movements.

Y/n: Ok thank you *The doctor nods then heads out of the room*

Alex: *Seeing that you're worried* Hey it's all gonna be ok. She's going to be all right. 70% chance, that's pretty good :) *You force a smile*

Police: Hello ma'am, so we would like your account of what happened. If you're up for it today. If you're not we completely understand and we can come back another time. I know you've been through a lot.

Y/n: N-no I can do it today.

Police: You sure?

Y/n: Yes.

Police: Ok I'm just going to ask you a few questions and then I will need you to write a report.

Y/n: Alright.

Police: Since the culprit is still on the loose, I will have my partner stand guard outside your hospital room door.

Y/n: Ok thank you so much

Alex takes a seat down next to Carlos as you answer the questions and write your report.

Alex: I guess you really did change. Didn't think you did. Thank you so much Carlos for everything you did for her, for me, for Hunter, and of course my unborn child. I owe you.

Carlos: You don't owe me anything. So...are we good now?

Thank you guys so much for 29.7k!!! It's so insane how far we've come.  I love each and every single one of you. I think I'm going to start only posting Fridays and Saturdays, maybe a few other days too because even though it's Summer break I'm still really stressed and I just got into and play and there's a lot going on in my life rn :/ Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)