Chapter 47: The Black Van

You look up as the confetti falls and you see a black figure. You let out a scream.

Y/m: Mija what is it...?!

She stops her sentence when she sees him.

Y/m: Go inside everyone hurry!!!

Alex: Who is that?!

Y/n: I-it's...my dad....

Y/d: Oh no one's going anywhere *he lifts up his machine gun and points it at you*

Y/m: L-leave

Y/d: *Moves the gun to point at her* What did you say to me, bitch?

Y/m: I told you to lea- *He shoots her in the shoulder*

Y/n: Mom!!! *You crouch down next to her*

Y/n: Someone call 911!!!

Y/d: Y/n, Hunter, and whoever that guy who got you pregnant is, come with me and no one else gets hurt.

Y/n: Dad why are you-  *He shoots one of your friends in the leg*

Y/d: I ain't playin' no games!!! Get in the goddamn car!

You, Hunter, and Alex run over to the car he nodded his head towards. You guys climb into the back of his black van while he keeps the gun pointed at you guys.

He ties everyones hands and ankles with zip ties and duck tapes their mouths except yours. Then he speeds off.

Y/n: *in between sobs* W-why are you doing this?!

Y/d: Long time no see. Kind of hurt you didn't invite me to your baby shower.

Y/n: Hm wonder why I didn't

He takes one of his hands off of the wheel and grabs you by the ponytail.

Y/d: Don't talk to ur father like that you little shit! *He releases you*

You cry even louder.

Y/d: Ur still a little bitch too!

He pulls over on the shoulder of the freeway and drags you out. The freeway overlooks a large body of water. He grabs you by the arms and dangles you over it.

Y/n: Daddy plz stop!!! *You scream*

Y/d: *Swings you back to the ground and you land next to him with much force* Fine. I need you alive for a bit longer. *He drags you back into the car*

There is a stream of blood dripping down your face. Alex stares at him with a horrified look. Your dad duck tapes your mouth and removes the duck tape from Hunter.

Y/d: Maybe my son will not be a dick

Hunter: Go to hell

Ha you probably thought the story was almost over. Thank you guys sm for 9.2k views. I can't believe we are almost at 10k! This is so insane to me I never would have thought that something of mine would do so well. Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333