Chapter 33: Stay w/ Us!!!

Hunter: Oh you think you've been through a lot?! Has ur dad tried to murder you and ur family and permanently scarred you?! Do you go through everday worrying if you'll see ur mom and ur sister every night?! Do you worry every time you unlock ur door you'll see ur dad there w/ a gun about to kill you and the people you love the most?!

Alex: N-no....

Hunter: Didn't think so *let's go of his shirt and throws him back*

Alex quickly moves back in fear and Hunter and Carlos walk out.

Carlos: Damn. That was deep.

Hunter: ....

They walk the rest of the way across the street in silence. When they got back to ur house they went upstairs and knocked on ur door.

Carlos: Y/n plz just come out.

Hunter: Plz come out I'm really worried about you. Are you ok? We can talk about it if you'd like.

The doornob slowly starts to turn.

Hunter: Y/n are you o-.....

When you open the door they see ur wrists...there were numerous cuts and there was blood dripping down ur arm onto the floor (Plz never do this guys you were put on the Earth for a reason. You are worth it).

Carlos: Y/n why did you do this to yourself?!

Hunter pulls you into a huge hug.

Hunter: L-lets go get you cleaned up. Then we can talk about it, ok?

You nod.

Carlos and Hunter frantically start trying to make ur cuts stop bleeding. You start to doze off.

Carlos/Hunter: *Hazey* No Y/n stay w/ us, stay w/ us!!!

Carlos: *Hazey* We got to take her to the hospital *They lift you up and rush you down the stairs into the back of Carlos's car*

Damn. Thank you guys sm for 2.3k reads!!! Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333