Chapter 49: I'm Just Getting Started :)

Y/d: Looks like another is awake :)

Y/n: No daddy plzz don't hurt him!!!

Your dad walks over to Alex and yanks the duck tape off. Alex spits on him.

Alex: Leave her tf alone. After all you've done to her and her brother you still have the nerve to come back. You sick bitch.

Your dad drags him to the middle of the room. Hunter dazely opens his eyes.

Y/d: Hunter. You've woken up in perfect time :)

Your dad grabs a rope and ties it around Alex's hands. He then hangs him by a hook attached to the ceiling.

Y/d: :)

He punches Alex repeatedly in the face. Alex spits blood onto the ground.

Alex: Is that all you've got?

Y/d: Stop ittt!!!!

Y/d: Just getting started :) *He takes out his brass knuckles and starts repeatedly punching Alex in the stomach until he is gasping for air*

Hunter and you have started screaming and you and crying uncontrollably.

Y/n: He hasn't done anything to you!!!!

Y/d: Well it appears to me that he got you pregnant. Don't worry, you'll get what you deserve soon Y/n.

Y/n: W-what-

He ends with Alex by upper cutting him. Then he unhooks him and drags him back to where he was before. Alex is barely staying awake but is pushing through.

Alex: *In between gasps* Don't worry Y/n, imma get us all out of here- *your dad silences him by kicking him in the stomach.

Y/d: Now, imma go dicuss some matters with clients and make sure everything is going smoothly *before he leaves he duck tapes your mouths again*

SWITCH TO CARLOS

How could I have let that happen to them?! I should've done something...and now that I didn't, they are all in great danger, probably injured. Y/n's mom and friend are now in the hospital. Maybe if I would've done something, a lot of this wouldn't have happened😧

Since I hadn't protected her, maybe I can save her. I began to look up her dad online to see what I could find about him, in hopes that maybe I could figure out where he may be keeping them. But to no avail.

I continued researching and became so desperate, I looked him up on the dark web. Eveyone on there seemed to have code names and such. I decided to look up Y/n Y/l/n on there, to see if maybe he was planning to sell her. I was horrified by what I saw.

Thank you guys sm for 10.6k views!!! Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)