Chapter 56: Minor Complications

The two of them get Brandon to a state where he is so messed up, there's not much he could do anyways so Alex turns his back to the drivers side door and struggles to open the door but finally manages to. Your dad falls out of the car and Hunter and Alex run over to where they saw you and Carlos run to.

They catch you guys right as Carlos is pulling out and he stops to let Alex and Hunter in but sees they have their hands tied up with zip ties. Carlos quickly hops out of the car and cuts their zip ties off with his pocket knife (yEp he's got a pocket knife).

Alex and Hunter take off the duck tape covering their mouth's and quickly file into the car.

Alex: Quick drive idk how long he'll be down for. *He leans over towards your seat* How are you? Are you ok?

Y/n: Y-yeah I guess *He kisses you*

Carlos: I'm driving to the hospital rn so they can make sure all of you are all right.

Alex: I'm fine I think just Y/n needs to be checked.

Carlos: I think you should too Alex, you look pretty messed up.

Y/n: *Turns to face Hunter* What about you, Hunter? Do you feel alright?

Hunter: Yeah I think so, just a bit shaken up.

Y/n: Yeah I think we all are

After about 20 minutes of driving, you guys arrive at the hospital. When yiu guys walk in, the lady at the front desks jaw drops.

(H/l= hospital lady)

H/l: A-are you the people who were kidnapped the other day?!

Carlos: Yes they are. Do you think you could see them fairly quickly? I'm pretty sure they should be checked.

H/l: Y-yes they can. I'll be sure to inform the police that they are here, too.

Carlos: Ok thank you

You guys only have to wait about 5 minutes before being called back and the police arrive.

While you, Alex, and Hunter are being checked, the police first speak to Carlos about why he was there and what happened. When they are done with Carlos, they then speak to Hunter and then Alex.

However with you, there are some problems with the baby.

Doctor: When are you expecting?

Y/n: Next month.

Doctor:  I think we might have to move that to next week because there are some minor complications with the baby.

Thank you guys so much for 17.4k views! It means the world. Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)