Chapter 52: Watch Her Walk Off

They pull you guys down the hall, with their hands over your eyes so you wouldn't see the way out, or where you are, and into the van.

Inside the van, it was filled with panic, and you're father.

Y/d: You better make me some money, Y/n. After your client leaves, he will leave the money on the side table and you will grab it and bring it to me. If you don't obey...well, yk what will happen :)

You sigh.

After about 20 minutes you guys arrive at a hotel, a ghetto little place with people getting high in every corner.

Y/d: There he is *He points to a tall man with a black umbrella*

Y/d: Remember what I told you *He rips off the duck tape and cuts off the zip tie*

You walk out of the car.

Y/d: Get closer boys and watch her walk off.

The boys don't move.

Y/d: *Takes out a gun and points it at them* That's an order!!! *They move up and onto their knees to see over the vans tall dashboard*

They watch you walk off with tears in their eyes.

ALEX'S POV:
Why have I let it get this far? I'm such a bad boyfriend😧.
END OF POV

After about an hour or so, you emerge from the room, traumatized. You start walking towards the van, and after a few feet, you run. Alex sits there shocked for a second, and then decides to help you escape by head butting your father, but to his horror, he has no reaction whatsoever and begins driving after you while shooting. After a few shots, he manages to shoot you in the leg and you fall to the ground.

Your father jumps out of the car, engine still running, and over to where you are writhing in pain.

Y/d: Come Hunter, and help me get her into the car *He takes Hunter's duck tape and zip tie off and he follows your dad over to you*

Hunter silently helps lift you up, scared that if he makes one wrong move, he will shoot him without hesitation.

Once they get you into the car, Hunter speaks.

Hunter: D-don't you think that she may need m-medical attention?!

Y/d: Shut up and get into the car, I'll deal with her later *he replaces the zip ties and duck tape on both of you and speeds off*

lOoK wHo'S bEiNg aCtIvE :0. Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)