Chapter 39: That's not Possible....

Doctor: Well your blood results just came back and-

Doctor: You're pregnant.

Y/n: N-no t-that's not possible.

Doctor: This is the most accurate way to test if you are or not. There's a very low chance that this is wrong.

Y/n: Can we maybe do another one?! There's no way that's right.

Doctor: *Sighs* Sure ig....

Y/n: Rn maybe...?

Doctor: *Sighs* Ok. I have to answer to emergencys though, so you're going to have to get it done at a lab near you. Which is your preferrred one to go to, I'll send them an email.

Y/n: *Names random lab*

Doctor: Ok. I'll let you know when they can see you.

Y/n: Ok thank you sm.

END OF CALL

Carlos: So...what did the results say?

Y/n: I-i'm...p-pregnant....But I don't see how that's possible. I'm gonna take another blood test.

Carlos: He's letting you do another one after you recently lost all that blood and had a blood test yesterday?

Y/n: He didn't say I couldn't soo....They probably won't take too much

Carlos: How is that possible we never even-

Y/n: I-i think it's Alex's....No no it can't be...there's no way I'm pregnant....

Carlos: I mean, it was a blood test isn't that like one of the most accurate ways to tell?

Y/n: *Sniffling* B-but it can't be.... *You start full out crying into Carlos's arms*

Carlos: *Hugs you* Hey its gonna be ok

Y/n: *Im between sobs* W-what am I going to do?!

Carlos: Well we'll see what this next blood test says.

10 MINUTES LATER

You receive an email from the doctor.

Doctor: They said they can see you in 30 minutes.

Y/n: Ok thank you.

Y/n: I'm gonna start heading over there now, they said they can see me in 30 minutes.

Carlos: Ok I think I'm gonna head home. My mom is probably wondering where I am.

Y/n: Ok bye *Gives him a big hug and he hugs back*

Carlos: Call me if you need anything.

Y/n: Ok

You start heading over to the lab.

Ooh no cliffhanger today. Sorry for not posting :/. Thank you guys sm for 5.4k reads!!! We're growing so fast😙. Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)