Chapter 61:

Hunter picks up his and your mom's food then heads back to the room with Alex and Carlos following closely behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next hour or so is spent with Alex, Carlos, Hunter, and Y/m anxiously sitting around or the occasional glance at a phone. Then the door opens and your head comes into view as you are wheeled into the room.

Y/m is the first to stand.

Y/m: Y-y/n mija- *She stands frozen as everyone slowly stands up and you are wheeled into the place where the empty space for the bed is*

Y/n: Hey :)

Your mom runs over to you and hugs you with Alex following behind.

Y/m: I was so worried

Alex: H-how are you? How's the baby?

Y/n: I'm feeling alright ig. The baby is in a room just down the hall. You'll know which room it is. You should go see your newborn daughter. Same with you mom, you should see your granddaughter.

Your mom gives you and smile and walks out of the room down the hall.

Alex: *Grabs your hand and gives you a kiss on the forehead* I love you mi amor

Y/n: I love you too, Alex

Alex then walks out of the room and joins your mom down the hall. Hunter gives you a hug and joins them. Carlos is hesitant but finally stands and gives you and smile.

Carlos: Glad you and your new baby are ok.

You give him a smile and he slowly walks down the hall to join them.

Alex: She's perfect

Y/m breaks down in tears and Hunter gives her a hug. He stares at the baby and smiles.

Alex: Leilah Guzman

Carlos: What a great name.

Carlos: Yk what would make the name even better?

Alex: What?

Carlos: If the middle name was Carlos😂

Alex: Oh shut up!😂

Hunter: I feel like Hunter would be better :)

Carlos: Nahh

Alex: Yeah that is better😂

Carlos: :0

Carlos: PUT THAT ON GOD

*They all break out into laughter. Once the laughter died down they took another look at Leilah and went back to the room*
-
-
-
-
Hey guys. Sooo I'm SO SORRYYYYY that I haven't been updating recently. I'm pretty sure it's been over a month and I hate that I never have time to update. School has taken over my life and I pRoCrAsTiNaTe all the fucking time, love that for me :) But anyways I think this is going to be the last chapter of the story. I have not been happy with it for awhile now. I think I can do better there in another story and I already have some plans for one. Thank you guys all for the love and the support on this story.