Chapter 60: A57

Alex and the second nurse rush out of the room. Less than a minute later the nurse returns and gives you the epideral and all that stuff and rushes you into the operating room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nurse 1: Don't worry sweetie, everythings going to be alright *She says as she and the other nurse wheel you to the operating room*

Alex nervously watches the nurses wheel you out. He then rushes into the cafeteria to find Hunter, Carlos, and your mom just as they are leaving.

Carlos: *Seeing the worry in Alex's face* Alex what's wrong-

Alex: It's Y/n. There's something wrong with the baby and they had to rush her into surgery.

Y/m: What?! Which room is she in? Is she alright?

Alex: She's in room A57. I-i tried to go with her but they said I couldn't

Y/m: I'm going to see her *She starts storming over to A57*

Alex: No you can't they won't let you!

Your mom ignores Alex and is quickly approaching your room.

Hunter: I'll go get her

He runs out to the hallway and reaches your mom when she is only a few feet away from the door. As she gets closer, her arm outstretched ready to open the door, Hunter stops her.

Hunter: Mom plz!! This operation is to save the babies life and quite possibly Y/n's! You don't want to mess them up or distract them.

Your mom slumps against the wall and breaks down into tears. Hunter runs over to her and hugs her.

Y/m: I-i'm so scared for her and I- *She cries even harder*

Hunter: Hey mom it's going to be ok. Everything's ok. Let's go back to her room and sit down, ok?

Y/m: O-ok

Hunter guides your mom back to the room and sits with her for a few minutes.

Hunter: I should probably go and get Alex and Carlos. I'll be back Mama, ok?

Y/m: Alright be back soon.

Hunter: I'll go get your food, too

Y/m: Thank you mijo

Hunter stands up and walks out the door back to the cafeteria. He finds Carlos and Alex sitting at a far table in a corner with anxious, worried looks on their faces.

Hunter: Hey guys

Alex: *Quickly turns towards Hunter* What happened?!

Hunter: It's fine she didn't do anything. She ended up breaking down in tears and she's kinda sensitive rn so be gentle with her. Are you guys ready to go back? I told her I'd be back soon.

Hunter picks up his and your mom's food then heads back to the room with Alex and Carlos following closely behind.
-
-
-
-
Thank you guys sm for 70k! That's so fucking crazy I love you allll!!!!!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333
-
-
-
-
(Important announcement on my ig: @blesivsbackground)