Chapter 34: Henry

Carlos: *Hazey* We have to take her to the hospital *They lift you up and rush you down the stairs into the back of Carlos's car*

Hunter quickly hops in the back of the car w/ you and Carlos drives as fast as he can.

Hunter: It's gonna be ok Y/n, it's gonna be ok

You groan.

You guys arrive at the hospital. You and Hunter stay in the car while Carlos runs inside to see if you guys can get a stretcher.

Carlos: My friend is in the car and she's bleeding out. She passed out from blood loss we need a stretcher!!!

(F/d= front desk)

F/d: *She gets a doctor and a few nurses* Lead us to ur car

They all run over to his car and quickly put you on the stretcher.

*SWITCH TO ALEX*

(Oook soo Alex's mom was pregnant w/ Henry at this time)

(A/m= Alex's mom)

A/m: Alex míjo I think the baby's coming!!!

A: Ok ama don't worry!!! *He quickly grabs his car keys*

A: Ok ama I'll help you up. Grab my arms. * He gets her up and she puts her arm around his shoulders and they slowly make their way to the car. He helos her sit down in the passenger seat*

A/m: Thank you so much míjo. Aghh!!!! *She screams out in pain from the contractions*

A: It's gonna be ok ama you can squeeze my hand of you want.

A/m: Plz!

After about 10 minutes they get to the hospital. They get her on a stretcher. While they are pushing her down the hall Alex thinks he sees some familiar faces not to far ahead of him.

ALEX'S POV:
No way that can't be them....
END OF POV

Hmmm wonder who they could be....Thank you guys sm for 2.6k views!!! Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)