Chapter 59

Alex: I love her but I hate it when she talks bad about you. *He stands up and walks over to you and grabs your hand* Just know I'll be here for you no matter what
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Y/n: I love you too, Alex but don't choose me over her. She's your mom. When you're ready you should go and talk to her.

Alex: You're right. Can't believe I did that to her. But I love you so much too, and she shouldn't talk to you like that.

Y/n: Then we have to find a way to work everything out between the three of us. Maybe after the baby is born?

Alex: Alright :)

Y/n: :)

Y/n: Mom are you fine with that? You should probably talk to her, too

Y/m: Fine -_-

Y/n: Thank you

Carlos: Hunter and I are going to go get some food from the food court. Do you want anything, Alex?

Alex: No I'm good thanks

Hunter: What about you mom?

Y/m: I'll just come with you guys

Carlos: Alright *they head out the door to the hospital cafeteria*

Y/n: Damn I'm still stuck eating this food the doctors give me :/

Alex: Rip

Y/n: You want some 😂?

Alex: Oh hell nah😂

Just then one of the monitors you are hooked up to starts going off.

Y/n: W-what's happening?!

Alex: I don't know.... Don't worry I'll go get the doctor! *He runs out the door and starts frantically yelling for the doctor*

The doctor rushes in followed by two nurses and checks the monitor that's going off.

Doctor: It's the baby. Her heartbeat is going crazy. We have to induce you right now.

Y/n: O-ok

Nurse 1: Just take deep breaths for me, ok?

Nurse 2: Sir I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you to step out of the room please.

Alex: Of course

Alex and the second nurse rush out of the room. Less than a minute later the nurse returns and gives you the epideral and all that stuff and rushes you into the opperating room.
-
-
-
-
Sorry I haven't been posting recently. I've been really stressed :/ Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333
-
-
(Follow my insta: @blesivsbackground ;)